[Selling]  Selling a REVIVE PHOENIX and DRAIN FAFNIR(only in India)

Hlo guys...I'm selling a mint condition REVIVE PHOENIX and DRAIN FAFNIR for Rs.1400 both beys are never played just unboxed for the YouTube video never played...if interested contact me and the product comes when you purchase this is 

Products 

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr
                Drain Fafnir.8.Nt
                Blue light launcher 

These are not HASBRO beys they are from TAKARA TOMY and I'm selling many beyblade burst products at a convenient Indian price but I'm not selling MFB beyblades and also don't forget to subscribe my AMV channel link is given below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdF6x9a...0L7WSkIe8Q 

Payment method is PHONE PE (or) BANK TRANSFER

The proof is in this link

[Image: view.php?pic=1037k1t&s=9#.XQ5HCo3hU0M]
You need to put the Images with your name written on paper as a proof that you own the beys.
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You need to put the Images with your name written on paper as a proof that you own the beys.

(Jun. 22, 2019  2:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You need to put the Images with your name written on paper as a proof that you own the beys.

How to add the image bro
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:38 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:

How to add the image bro

Upload them to http://tinypic.com/ and paste the code for forums in your post.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:48 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:
Hlo guys...I'm selling a mint condition REVIVE PHOENIX and DRAIN FAFNIR for Rs.1400 both beys are never played just unboxed for the YouTube video never played...if interested contact me and the product comes when you purchase this is 

Products 

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr
                Drain Fafnir.8.Nt
                Blue light launcher 

These are not HASBRO beys they are from TAKARA TOMY and I'm selling many beyblade burst products at a convenient Indian price but I'm not selling MFB beyblades and also don't forget to subscribe my AMV channel link is given below

Not that I'm interested in buying, but where is the nothing driver?
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:48 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:

Products 

Revive Phoenix.10.Fr
                Drain Fafnir.8.Nt
                Blue light launcher 

(Jun. 23, 2019  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:48 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:
I need the nothing but the rate was decreased 1200 bey + shipping... sorry but I can reduce the rate to 1200(or)1000INR

I can give you the bey for 1200( or )1000. INR
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:10 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Not that I'm interested in buying, but where is the nothing driver?

(Jun. 23, 2019  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Not that I'm interested in buying, but where is the nothing driver?

I can give you the bey for 1200( or )1000. INR

I'm not interested in buying. I'm just asking where the nothing driver is. The title says your selling a Drain Fafnir and a Revive Phoenix, but Drain Fafnir is missing the nothing driver in your pic.