[Selling]  [Selling/Trading] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for Beyblades

I am interrested in the following:
Zeus
Apollon

If you do not feel a combination of the Yu-Gi-Oh cards I have are sufficient, I can add money to the trade via paypal.

The Cards:
The Winged Dragon Of Ra (tournament legal version),
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon,
Blue Eyes White Dragon x2,
Sphinx Teleia,
Andro Sphinx,
Theinien the Great Sphinx,
Armed Dragon L10,
Silent Magician L4 & L10,
The four magnet warriors,
Horus the Black Flame Dragon L6 and L8,
Dark Magician,
Dark Magician Girl,
Dark Magician Knight,
Dark Magic Attack,
Sage's Stone,
Sorcerer of Dark Magic,
VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon,
XYZ Dragon Cannon,
Winged Kuriboh L10, Winged Kuriboh, Transcendent Wings,
Flame Wingman,
Elemental Hero Bladedge x2,
Hallowed Life Barrier,
Hero Spirit.

Edit: I also have a 'Crystal Beast' set (pretty much a full deck), I'll post pictures and details when I can.

I have pictures of all aforementioned cards below:
PM me offers, and feel free to contact me with any questions / requests for better pictures of the cards.
All cards will be mailed in protective sleeves.
I have some cards for sell if your intrested :3
I don't think you can sell Yugioh Cards on the WBO. unless you Private Message someone. but other than that the WBO is about beyblades not Yugioh.
I believe it's acceptable for trading here, as I've seen multiple other threads.
The only transactions involving other products that are accepted is only if Beyblades are also involved. If you trade a card for a card, or are only talking about selling or buying cards, find another message board for your needs.
(Sep. 01, 2012  11:14 PM)eveedemon Wrote: I have some cards for sell if your intrested :3

You have misread my thread.
I am TRADING my Yu-Gi-Oh cards (possibly in addition to money via Paypal, depending upon what is negotiated) for Beyblades.
I am not interrested in aquiring any more Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
i am interested in the dark magicians and the movie version one