[Selling]  Selling New and Mint Beyblades

Hello

I am selling beyblades on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/usr/redeyedalpha

If you like to purchase them here, you will get up to 25% discount.

Best Regards
Just a note to buyers that sending a payment as a gift forfeits your right to buyer protection, meaning you cannot file a claim or dispute in the case of an item arriving not as described, or not arriving at all. Make sure to pay the 5% if you want to be protected.
(May. 09, 2016  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note to buyers that sending a payment as a gift forfeits your right to buyer protection, meaning you cannot file a claim or dispute in the case of an item arriving not as described, or not arriving at all. Make sure to pay the 5% if you want to be protected.

Thanks a lot for clearing that out, boss. I forgot to mention that in my OP.
Limited time offer, selling a BNIB Dragoon MS for $75. Offer expires on Friday 27th of May 2016
Dragoon MS, Dragoon V2 Gunmetal, Wolborg 4, Flame Pegasus Sold!!!
Added new beyblades.
Trygle. Trypio, Griffolyon Sold!
Happy Summer everyone... Prices reduced!
Selling my entire collection. Offer lasts until Friday 17th of June.
That collection is not worth $2000. Even if you managed to sell all those items individually you definitely wouldn't get that much. Also no one is ever going to spend that much at once. It's completely unrealistic.
(Jun. 13, 2016  8:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: That collection is not worth $2000. Even if you managed to sell all those items individually you definitely wouldn't get that much. Also no one is ever going to spend that much at once. It's completely unrealistic.

Thank you for your help Smile
Added Multiple NIB, used, mint beyblades and accessories.
Dranzer GT, Galeon 2, Dragoon V2 Silver, Master Dragoon, Master Driger, Master Draciel, Dark Gaia Dragoon and Spring Custom Shooter Sold.
Dragoon V, Dragoon MS, Driger V2, Gaia Dragoon V, Driger DX Shooter, Dragoon DX Shooter & HMS Custom Try Set Sold.
Dragoon V2, Trygator, Desert Sphinxer, Dranzer V2 Red, Dragoon V2 Gunmetal, Griffolyon, Driger F, Vortex Ape Sold.

More beyblades coming soon...
New beyblades added: Venus, Blizzard Orthrus, Gigars, Black Dranzer, etc.