[Selling]  Selling Metal Series/Zero G sock

Hello, I used to be a pretty avid collector but now, I wish to part ways with a large chunk of my Metal Series/Zero G stuff as I simply don't want it. 

All items are being sold as they are. Most items are mint in box but had been taken out at some point, there are also some loose toys as well. All Beyblade will be sold in a single lot with exception to the DX sets which I'm willing to sell individually.

Open to fair offers willing to ship across North America. Prices listed in Canadian Dollars. Paypal only. Buyer pays shipping few on all products unless otherwise negotiated.

[Image: zver4CL.jpg]
Metal Master Rev Up launchers - Sealed are 80$ + shipping each, loose/used one (Has a rattling sound) is 50$ + shipping.

EDIT: Sold some stuff
EDIT 2: Sold more stuff
Hey, I'm interested in your Lot 2, and Ultimate DX pack
If you haven't sold them yet, I'm very interested in lot 2, the ultimate DX set and all of the hasbro string launchers.

If you're willing to split up some of lot 1, I would be interested in the crushing blast two pack, the Cosmic Pegasus, Spiral lyre, and partially opened rock scorpio pack.

I live in Canada if that helps with shipping costs.

Thanks!
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:16 PM)Discourse Wrote: If you haven't sold them yet, I'm very interested in lot 2, the ultimate DX set and all of the hasbro string launchers.

If you're willing to split up some of lot 1, I would be interested in the crushing blast two pack, the Cosmic Pegasus, Spiral lyre, and partially opened rock scorpio pack.

I live in Canada if that helps with shipping costs.

Thanks!
Hey there, I haven't sold Ill PM you back
Bumping this up for vis
All I have left at this point is my Rev Up launchers, feel free to make reasonable offers.
(Nov. 12, 2019  3:48 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: All I have left at this point is my Rev Up launchers, feel free to make  reasonable offers.

Are you still selling the rev up launchers