[Selling]  Selling MFB (reserve for events) - BladeStorm (UK)

Significant portion of shop sales will be donated to Save the Children/WBO

NIB/NIP Beyblades:

Launcher/Accessories:

Mint BeyPoint Card £3 (Reserved for ThePokeBlader)
Used Rev-Up Launcher £5

Metal Wheels / Wheels:

Mint Gravity (RVB7) £5
Mint Screw £5

Clear Wheels:

Hasbro Bull (Pearl Red) £1
Hasbro Aquario (Dark Blue) £1
Takara Cancer £1
Takara Capricorne £1
L Drago (Gold) £3

Tracks:
85 £2
90 £2
AD145 £2
DF105 £2
LW105 £2
CH120 £2

Bottoms:

Mint WDs £3
Near Mint XF £5
Near Mint DS(clear) £3

Faces:
Metal Face - Feather £1
Other standard faces £1

Shop items subject to change - though I will try my best, reserving does not mean the item will available on the day.
Updated thread with wants
Bump - Selling at LeeDraciel and Blitz's tournament if it goes official.
can i reserve the metal face heavy?
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:53 AM)OmegaZX Wrote: can i reserve the metal face heavy?

PM me your offer please Grin
what are your ways of paying i dont have paypal
Can i buy from you although i'm not coming to the tournament? I don't live in the UK >.>
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:51 PM)red B uk Wrote: what are your ways of paying i dont have paypal

(Feb. 07, 2011  6:54 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Can i buy from you although i'm not coming to the tournament? I don't live in the UK >.>
I only sell Face to Face at events/meet-ups in London. As stated in the OP.
can i buy Mint Takara Pegasis Wheel - BB-96 Super Deck Set Vers.
Hey, I'll give you some Hasbro launchers to sell if you want. I've got about 3. 1 blue 1 yellow and 1 red.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:29 PM)aron101 Wrote: Hey, I'll give you some Hasbro launchers to sell if you want. I've got about 3. 1 blue 1 yellow and 1 red.

Keep them!
Thanks for all who bought my items at Feb-Bey-ary Freeze! I have listed new items for the next tournament.
erm.. if the next tornoment is at newcastle or in the NE can i please reserve a burn wheel ?
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:00 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: erm.. if the next tornoment is at newcastle or in the NE can i please reserve a burn wheel ?

Most likely I won't be going to the North any time soon.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:02 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:00 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: erm.. if the next tornoment is at newcastle or in the NE can i please reserve a burn wheel ?

like wise with controll ?
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:03 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:02 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

like wise with controll ?
No idea about him.
Hey umm BladeStorm i would just like you to reserve for me the burn wheel (Hasbro please) and hopefully your Ray Unicorno
Added fundraising target. Hope to all see you at March of the Bladers, kindly hosted by LeeDraciel and Blitz.
Can i reserve ED145 spin track for the tournament on April 30th?
Dude interested in that Rev Up Launcher How many times you used it?and is the price with shipping fee to the Philippines.
Their reserved for events in UK. Meaning he's not willing to ship them anywhere.
Do you buy raffle tickets on the day of the tournaments
(May. 19, 2011  7:47 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: Do you buy raffle tickets on the day of the tournaments

Yes.
hey do you stiill have that XF