[Selling]  Selling English Volumes (official licensed version) of Burst Manga

I'm selling Volumes 1 and 2 of the Beyblade Burst manga in English.   These are the official licensed versions published by Shogakukan Asia.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232955729038

As my Japanese is improving, I'm finding that reading the manga in its home language is a fun studying experience... so much so that I've decided having it in English is only hindering my progress.  (Also, I'm sick of paying nearly 40 bucks to get one little book sent to my house from Singapore.  That enough will motivate me to learn Japanese).   Asking $25 for both volumes, which are in terrific condition.
I think i'll take them!

Also, how many volumes are translated? I've been trying to get all the manga but i keep hearing that its coming to the US soon so i stop.
The SA releases are up to Volume 5. Where did you hear that it was coming to the US?
(Oct. 09, 2018  12:34 AM)Cat Wrote: The SA releases are up to Volume 5.   Where did you hear that it was coming to the US?

I heard it a long time ago, and i've since forgot. Where can you get them from? and how often do they release?
(Oct. 09, 2018  4:52 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Where can you get them from? and how often do they release?

I bought mine from Books Kinokuniya Singapore.  They release every 4 to 6 months, about.