[Selling]  Selling Dead Hades, Shelter Regulus and more

First off, sorry if I'm not supposed to make 2 different threads. I just figure maybe it may be easier for people. So I'm selling the following:

Dead Hades 11Turn Zephyr' (no box or stickers, but never used in a battle or launched): 35$ 

Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower (with box, but never used in a battle or launched): 25$

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (Layer and Disc used, Driver was never used in a battle or launched): 13$

Orb Egis (layer) (used): 6$

Destroy driver (used): 6$

https://imgur.com/a/P3aYwqY

Additionally there is a 5$ shipping fee, but if you buy more than 1 thing, it stays at 5$. I accept only Paypal. If interested, please feel free to DM me. Cheers!
hmm i might get hades

i wish the stickers came with it tho Unhappy
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:15 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: How much is shipping to Canada

Hey mate! It's 5$ USD regardless of how many things you buy. Cheers!

(Feb. 05, 2021  2:16 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmm i might get hades

Happy to hear that! If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message! I'll try and see if I can find the stickers.
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:25 AM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:15 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: How much is shipping to Canada

Hey mate! It's 5$ USD regardless of how many things you buy. Cheers!

(Feb. 05, 2021  2:16 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmm i might get hades

Happy to hear that! If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message! I'll try and see if I can find the stickers.
If you can put the dead hades on hold til tomorow night I’ll buy it
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:25 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! It's 5$ USD regardless of how many things you buy. Cheers!

oof
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:22 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: If you can put the dead hades on hold til tomorow night I’ll buy it

oof

oof, you forgot to call dibs
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:22 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: oof

oof, you forgot to call dibs

*visible anger* yeah...if he gets it first i'll just find another seller or i'll trade one of my good beys for it
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:25 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! It's 5$ USD regardless of how many things you buy. Cheers!

Hey mate, sure I can do that. Shoot me a DM when you're ready.

(Feb. 05, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: oof, you forgot to call dibs

*visible anger* yeah...if he gets it first i'll just find another seller or i'll trade one of my good beys for it

Sorry mate! I don't want to do anything unethical, but Megaman053 made the offer first and so I think it's fair that I sell it to them. If they decide for whatever reason that they're not interested in buying it, then I'd be more than happy to sell it to ya. Terribly sorry mate!
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:45 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: If you can put the dead hades on hold til tomorow night I’ll buy it

Hey mate, sure I can do that. Shoot me a DM when you're ready.

(Feb. 05, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *visible anger* yeah...if he gets it first i'll just find another seller or i'll trade one of my good beys for it

Sorry mate! I don't want to do anything unethical, but Megaman053 made the offer first and so I think it's fair that I sell it to them. If they decide for whatever reason that they're not interested in buying it, then I'd be more than happy to sell it to ya. Terribly sorry mate!

its ok
Dead Hades still available. However, due to the significant increase in shipping fees (35 usd), I have decided not to sell anything for now. If shipping costs come down I might be able to sell something but for the time being, I do not plan to. Not sure what's to happen to the thread, so I leave that up to a mod. Cheers and have a good one!
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:00 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Dead Hades still available. However, due to the significant increase in shipping fees  (35 usd), I have decided not to sell anything for now. If shipping costs come down I might be able to sell something but for the time being, I do not plan to. Not sure what's to happen to the thread, so I leave that up to a mod. Cheers and have a good one!

Hey Burstlover!
Not to be a busy body, but I have encountered the same problem as you!
So you might want to try shipping as mail. (Sounds to me your shipping as package)
And disassemble the bey and put it in a bubble mailer.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:03 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:00 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Dead Hades still available. However, due to the significant increase in shipping fees  (35 usd), I have decided not to sell anything for now. If shipping costs come down I might be able to sell something but for the time being, I do not plan to. Not sure what's to happen to the thread, so I leave that up to a mod. Cheers and have a good one!

Hey Burstlover!
So you might want to try shipping as mail. (Sounds to me your shipping as package)

Oh, thanks mate! How do you mean? Also not a problem at all! Cheers!
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:44 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:03 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey Burstlover!

Oh, thanks mate! How do you mean? Also not a problem at all! Cheers!

I usually disassemble the bey.
Then I put it in the Bubble mailer.
Print a piece of paper with the address and person it's supposed to go to.
Tape the paper onto the Bubble Mailer.
Put it in mail.
It gets mailed.
Money is saved!
Mailing is cheaper after All.
(Feb. 11, 2021  12:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:44 PM)Burstlover Wrote: Oh, thanks mate! How do you mean? Also not a problem at all! Cheers!

I usually disassemble the bey.
Then I put it in the Bubble mailer.
Print a piece of paper with the address and person it's supposed to go to.
Tape the paper onto the Bubble Mailer.
Put it in mail.
It gets mailed.
Money is saved!
Mailing is cheaper after All.

Ab! Got you mate! Thanks for sharing!
sushiroll1234
I was about to do the hippity hoppity your hades is Megaman053's property but I saw and hades is still avaliable
Hey is the dead hades still available? If so I’m able to buy it rn let me know thx
if i end up buying, do i paypal the money to you or send it in the mail?
(Feb. 11, 2021  6:41 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Hey is the dead hades still available? If so I’m able to buy it rn let me know thx

It is still available, thank you for the offer mate. Just as a reminder mate, it’s 35 for the beyblade and 35 for shipping (which is ridiculous but my normal postage provider isn’t shipping overseas and I am a bit apprehensive sending via mail.

(Feb. 11, 2021  6:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: if i end up buying, do i paypal the money to you or send it in the mail?

PayPal is my preferred method of payment mate.
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:45 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  6:41 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Hey is the dead hades still available? If so I’m able to buy it rn let me know thx

It is still available, thank you for the offer mate. Just as a reminder mate, it’s 35 for the beyblade and 35 for shipping (which is ridiculous but my normal postage provider isn’t shipping overseas and I am a bit apprehensive sending via mail.

(Feb. 11, 2021  6:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: if i end up buying, do i paypal the money to you or send it in the mail?

Wait uhhhh I live in the US? So total would be 70$ damn I might have to cancel I had 40$ lol
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:45 PM)Burstlover Wrote:

O_O 70$ yeah...i'll just find another seller until shipping cost's drop
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:18 PM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:45 PM)Burstlover Wrote: It is still available, thank you for the offer mate. Just as a reminder mate, it’s 35 for the beyblade and 35 for shipping (which is ridiculous but my normal postage provider isn’t shipping overseas and I am a bit apprehensive sending via mail.

Wait uhhhh I live in the US? So total would be 70$ damn I might have to cancel I had 40$ lol

(Feb. 11, 2021  8:21 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:45 PM)Burstlover Wrote: It is still available, thank you for the offer mate. Just as a reminder mate, it’s 35 for the beyblade and 35 for shipping (which is ridiculous but my normal postage provider isn’t shipping overseas and I am a bit apprehensive sending via mail.

O_O 70$ yeah...i'll just find another seller until shipping cost's drop

Yeap, which is why I'm not selling at the moment. If I could be, I would be selling it for 40 USD shipped, but that's not possible for now. In any case, I wish both of you the best of luck in finding dead hades. Have a good one!
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:30 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:18 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Wait uhhhh I live in the US? So total would be 70$ damn I might have to cancel I had 40$ lol

(Feb. 11, 2021  8:21 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: O_O 70$ yeah...i'll just find another seller until shipping cost's drop

Yeap, which is why I'm not selling at the moment. If I could be, I would be selling it for 40 USD shipped, but that's not possible for now. In any case, I wish both of you the best of luck in finding dead hades. Have a good one!
see ya mate!
If any of yall are really interested in buying (when shipping costs drop), you can pay me a small non-refundable deposit, and I'll hold the Dead Hades for ya. Not sure if this is allowed on here, but I just thought I'd do it because there seem to be people interested in buying the Dead Hades, and I've got no use for it. If it isn't lemme know and I'll take this down. Have a good one!