[Selling]  Selling Consultation.

Poll: Should I sell the beys as they were before the box was lost, or sell them singlely?

Sell them as the packs
16.67%
Sell them singlely.
83.33%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
I need some advice regarding selling my beys in a bundle. I have four beyblades that were which a part of two packs from the Metal Fury series. The Great Ring of Destruction and Meteor Shower packs. The first pack had Meteo L-Drago and Twisted Befall, and the other had Scythe Kronos and Blitz Lynx. I'm wondering if I should sell them singlely or sell them like how they were before. Anyone's feed back will be appreciated and they packs in question are below.

[Image: latest?cb=20120802191923]'

[Image: latest?cb=20120802191953]
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:45 PM)BlackAce369 Wrote: I need some advice regarding selling my beys in a bundle. I have four beyblades that were which a part of two packs from the Metal Fury series. The Great Ring of Destruction and Meteor Shower packs. The first pack had Meteo L-Drago and Twisted Befall, and the other had Scythe Kronos and Blitz Lynx. I'm wondering if I should sell them singlely or sell them like how they were before. Anyone's feed back will be appreciated and they packs in question are below.

[Image: latest?cb=20120802191923]'

[Image: latest?cb=20120802191953]

I would sell them individually, because some people only want one of the beyblades in dual packs. Smile
Makes sense. ^^ I hardly ever see those beys online now that I think about it.
I believe you should sell each one individually because they're a bit harder to find these days, so it would be less likely someone would be willing to pay for both. I would be willing to buy both of them if you're still open to selling them here.