[Selling]  Selling

Hi, I'm looking to sell some stuff I no longer want/need. Pm your offers, thank you.

z achilles holy sword ver. - lightly used 
buster xcalibur layer - new unopened
red pegasus chip - lightly used
purple longinus chip - lightly used about three times
zenith disc - new 
gold zan - new unopened
goku layer weight - lightly used, each has been used in only one tournament (I'm only selling one and keeping the other)
gold charge - lightly used, has been used less than 10 times
jolt' - lightly used
hunter' - used
unite' - new still in black wrap
blue bushin layer - new still in black wrap
zephyr' - new still in black wrap

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9471/BZmltF.jpg
I am not going to that tournament, but I have a lot that you are asking for. By the way, you are trading good stuff!
Edit: This has been taken care of.
DC Edit: Dang right it has! Grin
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:12 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I am not going to that tournament, but I have a lot that you are asking for. By the way, you are trading good stuff!

Do you live in the area, I can maybe meet up with you?
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:36 PM)kAPPERkAI Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:12 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I am not going to that tournament, but I have a lot that you are asking for. By the way, you are trading good stuff!

No, I live in Bakersfield

(Jan. 29, 2020  7:36 PM)kAPPERkAI Wrote:

No, I live in Bakersfield
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:08 AM)kAPPERkAI Wrote: Daily bump.

I sent you a PM on what I am interested in and what I have.
I'll take that gold charge and yellow dash driver.
does anyone have to blue cosmo dragon? just the layer i got one for Christmas but it got lost

oh also a lord spriggan (any condition) the gray blitz and union's xtend plus (they were stolen in a tournament)
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:05 PM)Roh'bel Wrote: I'll take that gold charge and yellow dash driver.

I’m already discussing a trade regarding that yellow dash driver. I’ll let you know if the trade doesn’t go underway.
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:05 PM)Roh\bel Wrote: I'll take that gold charge and yellow dash driver.

I’m already discussing a trade regarding that yellow dash driver. I’ll let you know if the trade doesn’t go underway.

You don't have to.
(Feb. 10, 2020  6:13 PM)Roh'bel Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m already discussing a trade regarding that yellow dash driver. I’ll let you know if the trade doesn’t go underway.

You don't have to.

Oh. Ok then.
hi! interested in some dash drivers and level chips....but by selling do you mean only locally in person or are you OK with selling and shipping?
(Mar. 05, 2020  1:29 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: hi! interested in some dash drivers and level chips....but by selling do you mean only locally in person or are you OK with selling and shipping?

Yeah I'm willing to ship.

Gold Sting, Trans', Level chips, and Ignition' are gone.
(Mar. 08, 2020  4:21 AM)kAPPERkAI Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  1:29 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: hi! interested in some dash drivers and level chips....but by selling do you mean only locally in person or are you OK with selling and shipping?

Yeah I'm willing to ship.

Gold Sting, Trans', Level chips, and Ignition' are gone.

Damn, I wanted that gold Sting man. Are you going to restock or is this like a One time thing? I've also PM'ed you for the part that I want
Lol no, I'm not a store.
Just got my stuff from kAPPERkAI
I give thumbs up!