[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

Can I buy a Takara Gravity Perseus and Takara Ray Unicorno? Pm back me to me! my offer is $45 how much is postage to Australia?

Peace
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:01 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: bump

your update counted as a bump, and then someone replied in your thread. please do not bump your own thread more than once in a day unless you make changes each time
Pm Sent and it wa Good service

Bought the pointer for a cheap price

And he is shipping it fast aswell
Recommended
If you find another beypointer, please pm me i will trade and buy.
Very Good Service! I bought Ray Unicorno & Gravity Perseus. Haven't recived yet but I am damn excited!
i just bought somthing from this guy and my experiance with him was great
great coms and resonable prices
just thought id let you guys know
Can you show me the pic or website that shows the iron grey beylauncher plz
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:19 AM)poisonl-drago Wrote: Can you show me the pic or website that shows the iron grey beylauncher plz

Pics were sent check pm
would you happen to be selling any RF's? and if yes for how much?

EDIT: or even a CS or R²F. thanks
would you be able to get the meteo rush version with metal wheel and one of the tracks with LRF?
I really need to get rid of the L drago someone please buy it I will sell it for a really cheap price with free shipping
ive pmed you but does anyone want to buy an ldrago NIB or blue string launcher....pm Soldier-F3AR he might even do a really cheap price...
(Dec. 25, 2010  11:06 PM)cooleo100 Wrote: ive pmed you but does anyone want to buy an ldrago NIB or blue string launcher....pm Soldier-F3AR he might even do a really cheap price...
Thanks Received Pm I also got a l drago bundle up for grabs guys someone please buy it I really need to get rid of it
would you sell gravity perseus ad145 with beylauncher lr for 25$cad
The Beylauncher,Grip Mule and White Launcher Rubber Was Sold to Cooleo100 one Beylauncher left hurry guys
hmmm interested in the gravity Perseus....
Time to ask Joyful_3
can u sell me galaxy pegasus with grip n beylauncher(blue) takara tomy
n how do i buy theze stuff
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:19 PM)excel21 Wrote: can u sell me galaxy pegasus with grip n beylauncher(blue) takara tomy
n how do i buy theze stuff

OP does not have Galaxy Pegasis listed. You pay by paypal, do this by sending him a PM and he will will give you his details then you send money to it using your paypal account.
Got another Ray Unicorno up for Grabs! Pm me for pics
I got a NIB Round Shell Ms up for grabs guys check it out and pm for pictures
WOULD(probably not buying) you sell the ipod touch for 50$??
cause i have a 50 dollar deal
Someone Please buy the unicorno I will sell for a cheap price