[Selling]  SOLD

You actually have a really nice collection, I think I see a Dragoon MS which is worth a lot.

You can get a couple of hundred dollars for this massive collection!
Amazing! Such a large collection!
PMed?!
Such a huuuge collection!!
Ive decided I will sell individual beys, but not individual pieces
I will post high offers in the OP
PM me for details or with questions/offers
if you want to know how much is your price?
Go to ebay and search your item how much it is currently being listed, if you can't find similar items as what you have, then you got a precious one!

I see you have a Dranzer GT! Someone here is looking for it, and you can get premium prices for such an item.
One Dranzer GT currently in ebay listed at over $100, and yours is in much better condition.
Yea I took a look on ebay, but forums usually have a better feel of prices.
Unfortunately I dont remember many of the names, if you see something someone is looking for, please send them my way, I am very flexible
Thanks for identifying a winner!
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:03 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: if you want to know how much is your price?
Go to ebay and search your item how much it is currently being listed, if you can't find similar items as what you have, then you got a precious one!

I see you have a Dranzer GT! Someone here is looking for it, and you can get premium prices for such an item.
One Dranzer GT currently in ebay listed at over $100, and yours is in much better condition.

That's not how you find out the value of your stuff, many ebay sellers over/under price a lot of their stuff a great deal because they try to make their own self made value which lead to many HMS blades being left unsold for a long, long time.There is an estimated value list on this site that you can use to determine the actual value.
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:09 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:03 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: if you want to know how much is your price?

That's not how you find out the value of your stuff, many ebay sellers over/under price a lot of their stuff a great deal because they try to make their own self made value which lead to many HMS blades being left unsold for a long, long time.There is an estimated value list on this site that you can use to determine the actual value.
yeah, that is one thing you need to consider, also if you know your items name, search on ebay under the completed listings and you will see how much it is currently being sold.

But WBO members, many of them offer premium price for your items. So you are in a good hand.
This is the list people above have mentioned, by the way :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
It is actually Dark Leopard MS's AR, a recoulor from Fukabako Box 2005.

He does seem to have Shooter Change Core Gamma.
That RC goes with the yellow dark leopard, ive never had a shining god
The OP has been updated with high offers, I will not be accepting offers today
Do you happen to have any memorabilia from the tournament itself?
Ahh yes of course!
I have a two guest passes to the NA Championship, one was signed by Danny Desantos (the actor who voiced rey)
I have my Blader Card from EC Championship, as well as the Gold Medal
I have a Third place trophy from the NA Championsip as well as a Bronze Dranzer S (Tournament Prize)
Did someone just buy the $180 slash riger ms dark blue ver?
(Aug. 26, 2013  3:30 PM)sdf91 Wrote: Ahh yes of course!
I have a two guest passes to the NA Championship, one was signed by Danny Desantos (the actor who voiced rey)
I have my Blader Card from EC Championship, as well as the Gold Medal
I have a Third place trophy from the NA Championsip as well as a Bronze Dranzer S (Tournament Prize)

What would be some prices on those?
pm me with an offer and we can work something out
OP/High Offers updated
If you have any questions feel free to ask
hi have you got the cwd of sea dragoon takara???
I do have that cwd, but I would prefer to sell blades as a whole
DEMS just arrived! Thanks do much, nothing is damaged. Can't beat 2 day shipping.
Bump
WoloborgMS, JiraiyaMS and DragoonMS still available
BUMP, samurai upper and advance attacker sold