[Selling]  SHINING GOD MS, WOLBORG MS, SEALED BEARING STINGER, AND MORE!

70 shipped in the us. It's a beast to ship, and considering how ancient and unique it is, that's a steal.
Payment sent for 2x Driger V2 and some other parts..
Sent you additonal PM and e-mail for shipping information too..Smile
Interested in some of the HMS stuff, but your video link is broken.
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Interested in some of the HMS stuff, but your video link is broken.
Go to my channel apeopleman on youtube. Also, which hms are you interested in?

I have a small sale going on. I really want to sell shining god for a reasonable price. Ill accept 65 shipped in the usa only. For foreighn people, you will have to contact me.

For dark effiigy/ deTh gargoyle i will be selling it for 35 shipped, and for draciel and strata dragoon i will ship both together for 35 .

Sorry for the errors, im using a touchscreen with A rediculously small screen
I want the galeon AR's and the sub AR's and a black Dranzer AR
I pm you a while ago but you never got back to me
I so want that Dranzer F from the Championships. It'd be great to add to my collection!
However I have no money.
As always. :c
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:08 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: I want the galeon AR's and the sub AR's and a black Dranzer AR
I pm you a while ago but you never got back to me

I never got it, i always reply. We can work out something.
pm sent pls reply
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:59 PM)apeopleman Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  9:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Interested in some of the HMS stuff, but your video link is broken.
Go to my channel apeopleman on youtube. Also, which hms are you interested in?

I have a small sale going on. I really want to sell shining god for a reasonable price. Ill accept 65 shipped in the usa only. For foreighn people, you will have to contact me.

For dark effiigy/ deTh gargoyle i will be selling it for 35 shipped, and for draciel and strata dragoon i will ship both together for 35 .

Sorry for the errors, im using a touchscreen with A rediculously small screen

I'm mainly interested in the shining god and Einstein, but shining god might be a bit too much for me. So I'm mainly interested in Einstein and possibly thunder dragon.
Okay, we can work out a deal. If you are in the usa, i dont have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping so you get to save more. Pm me buddy, lets work out a deal.
Thanks bro..received my package today...happy for it...and thank for the free gifts.. Smile
do you ship to the uk?
(Oct. 14, 2011  6:21 PM)kap1357 Wrote: do you ship to the uk?

Worldwide my friend.

And youre welcome benjo. I always throw in a few free bey pieces whether it be launchers, ripcords, attack rings, weight disks, bases, etc...
this guy is an awesome seller, thanx man for all the good deals (even though my stuff hasnt arived) but you are just awesome
Hey just wondering if you still have the custom grip in the last picture?
(Oct. 19, 2011  6:28 AM)bulbasup Wrote: this guy is an awesome seller, thanx man for all the good deals (even though my stuff hasnt arived) but you are just awesome

Thanks alot man, appreciate it. Im just waiting till today for your e check to clear. Im shipping ASAP once that happens. Aldo, to the other person, i do have the custom grip. If you're in the US i will sell it for 25 shipped, if you're in another country, ill accept 40 USD and throw im small bonuses as i do for all the friendly buyers i deal with.
what do you have left
Hey bulbasup, glad you like what recieved.

What i have left is 2 galeon phantom force attack rings, with subs, and a guardian driger AR and it could br used instead of galeon, it looks so much coolor than galeon.

I have the round defense blue takara weight disk, great for survival and zombies.

I have the 2 dragoon bases, one with bearing stinger tip and one with kerberous tip, and spare dranzer v2 and voltex ape support parts.

I still have the ultimate stadium, will sell it for 50 cash, but thats excluding shipping. For the people interested outside of the US, shipping is astronomical, dont forget to factor that in, but wont hurt to ask.

I still have the sealed NIB bearing stinger.

I still have the NIB dranzer grip.

For HMS i still have wyvern dj, draciel ms, strata dragoon, in their respective plastic cases. I also have death gargoyle/dark effigy ms, advance guardian.

I also have new in plastic driger s phantom force.

Im going to unofficially say im doing a clearance. If anyones interested, ill sell all of my remaining hms for 100 USD. 115 shipped worldwide.

Ill sell bearing stinger for 50, excluding shipping. 65 shipped worldwide.

Ill sell the NIB dranzer grip for 44 shipped worldwide.

If you want to try and bargain with me, you can. If you even want to offer me a lump sum for e etything i got left, ill see those offers too.
hi thanx for that massive reply but could i just get a pic of these cause i cant tell which ones they are thaanx
What i have left is 2 galeon phantom force attack rings, with subs, and a guardian driger AR and it could br used instead of galeon, it looks so much coolor than galeon.

I have the round defense blue takara weight disk, great for survival and zombies.

I have the 2 dragoon bases, one with bearing stinger tip and one with kerberous tip, and spare dranzer v2 and voltex ape support parts.
I'm ready to buy the remaining HMS beys.
Hi there,

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that the beys arrived yesterday safe and sound. Thank you for the good packing and speedy shipping!

It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Arupaeo
Thank you, im always glad to do business.

As for whats left, i have
NIB

Bearing stinger- will do 58 shipped in US, 70 shipped worldwide

Dranzer NIB grip 30 US, 44 worldwide

NIP driger S phantom force 35 shipped US, 44 shipped worldwide
Sorry to but in but the dranzer grip probably isn't worth even $30 considering it was a hasbro release. The rarer takara customize grips probably go up to that but none of the hasbro ones are worth that.
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Sorry to but in but the dranzer grip probably isn't worth even $30 considering it was a hasbro release. The rarer takara customize grips probably go up to that but none of the hasbro ones are worth that.

Suprisingly, I have gotten offers around that amount. Also, thats shipping included. And not to forget, its new in the box, was released in 2004, and is extinct so it is fairly hard to find in the state that I have it.

That being said, I'll take offers.