[Selling]  SELLING RANDOM BOOSTER 9 BEYBLADE

POriginal Takaratomy beyblades to sell, random booster 9| GALEON 2 TRYGATOR AND TRYGLE 2 Mint condition.
Payment option  - PayPal 
Galeon 2 @ 150
TRYGATOR @ 100
TRYGLE 2 @ 100 USD
[Image: oxlg82M.jpg]

[Image: 5Vk7fsP.jpg]
I'm sorry, but BRAND NEW IN BOX prices are less than your asking price for USED Beyblades. Even on eBay.
You are welcome to ask for any amount you want but I encourage you to do some research before posting an asking price. ^_^
I sold these beyblades to "scarface" on forum.He might be sold to this guy or they might know each other I dont know.
But I sold him galeon 2 + trygator for almost half price of above
I have sold my beys which I bought from tanerow by paying 253 usd
(May. 30, 2019  10:37 PM)scarface Wrote: I have sold my beys which I bought from tanerow by paying 253 usd

nope you paid $220 to me.After i said for both $225.Eventually we had deal for free shipping and $220

[Image: bfs8rt.jpg]
PayPal took its fees n because of currency conversion u received that amount.
(May. 31, 2019  12:27 PM)scarface Wrote: PayPal took its fees n because of currency conversion  u received that amount.

I say for how much I sold it and how much I got.
I cant know how much you paid for paypal etc.
Price was $220 that is it.Rest of it your country's or your situation and that is none of my business.

This guy sells for $365 two of them and I sold for $220 which is almost half price of it.
In this case OldSchool™  is right what he talks about.
Yeah 365 is too much try to be reasonable atleast
Those prices sure are out there. I can find those at under £100 each easily. I wont try force anyones hand here but that's way beyond anything I'd pay and I assume it's the same for at least over 90% of the WBO...
There’s no reference price Range list anywhere I see the the beys I used to buy for 5 bucks going 300/400 now on eBay n all. I m sorry if my price seems high
(Jun. 03, 2019  9:31 AM)Fandango Wrote: There’s no reference price Range list anywhere I see the the beys I used to buy for 5 bucks going 300/400 now on eBay n all. I m sorry if my price seems high

I can try give you a price range but generally the prices on these beys outside the box are less than half what you've got them up for but in pounds (not $). I'll DM you something close to what I've seen them around for.