[Selling]  [SELLING] PLASTICS & EG HMS ON EBAY GOING FAST!

Please read this post carefully before asking questions for you might have the answers below. DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME, OFFER Me and add £2.50 in UK and £4 for international on top your offer dont forget for postage and I will confirm if its ok!

I am also selling stadiums in very very good condition - Wide Square Type TAKARA, BB10 Attack Type and Super Lightning Vortex (Hasbro) PM Offers - 2013

All Beyblades are in stock and newly listed 15 January 2013
EBAY STORE HERE - Buy fast -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/qfimeister/m.h...ksid=p3686

Requested MS UV picture is in spoiler below, I was getting a lot of PM's for it but it is still for SALE, PM me the offer you can pay and we will sort something out for you.

People outside UK & US, read before you get disappointed please. I will only ship to other few countries so please PM or reply where you are at and I can try and see If I can ship to your country as well. I have had difficulties with Italy before so thats a 'no no'. Whole collection is for sale; I am in UK and can post next day deliveries within UK. I have previously sold & bought many times on this forum and I am an old member. I only accept serious offers, I will post 1st class delivery within UK and standard Int. delivery for US & Canada and others. Collection below is the Beyblade's I have collected which I am selling for reasonable offers, I will combine shipping for multiple purchases and let you know. Any other questions PM me & I will try to reply as much as I can, do not hesitate to ask condition of the Beyblades. I can also put them on eBay if you like to purchase from there.

I also have Beystadiums for sale only within UK due shipping costs unless you are willing to pay the costs outside UK, PM me.

Complete Images & Beyblade List are listed in the Spoilers**

[Image: img0477o.jpg]
January 2012*

Thank you for taking your time to look at my new products.
Offers are accepted via Private Message, I accept Paypal and will ship once the payment is received.

Enlarged Images
List is as follows. Beyblades are not customised and comes exactly how they came with from the original packaging; Make is Hasbro unless stated in brackets as TAKARA/TOMY. All of the beyblades are hardly used apart from sticker replacements on few of them. Most of them are in very good condition with natural cosmetic damage. I have stated some exceptions below. (The rubber tips are in perfect condition, all wheels, tips are as good as new) [No Beyblade parts will be sold seperately.]

Click 'spoiler' for the Complete list of Beyblades & Parts

Beyblade Engine Gear Series - G-Revolution [All of these are from TAKARA/TOMY]
[Image: 90487499.jpg]

Beyblade HMS - G-Revolution [Beyblades listed here are all from TAKARA/Tomy]
[Image: hmsj.jpg]

Beyblade V-Force V & V2 Collection [HASBRO & Takara]
[Image: beyv.jpg]

Plastic Beyblades Hasbro & Takara, All in Good Condition (Bearings, Grips, Gimmicks all operating)
[Image: plasitc.jpg]

Updated;
Posted eBay link for easier shopping and better description for every individual product and added new range of products.
Thanks everyone for taking their time to read this, I hope you all will be pleased with this update; I ship worldwide; I would be grateful If only serious bidders contact me or bid on my products for the sake of other people who are interested in these particular products for their collection
Going to put that up as soon as possible as well
Could you please name the Beyblades?
whoa, you have it, the bey i have been looking everywhere for, wing defender. oh how i wish i could buy it. ill have to ask my parents but seeing that i just bought something i probably wont get it.
(May. 22, 2011  12:16 AM)Chups Wrote: Could you please name the Beyblades?

Ill name them...(Im naming the ones in the spoiler)

From left to right..

1st row...
Driger S, Driger MS (Red recolour), Driger MS, Master Draciel

2nd row..
I dont know about the first one, Metal Draciel, Master Driger, Dragoon S, Driger G

3rd row..
Trygle, Dranzer F, Wolborg (A-11), Driger V2, Galeon

4rth row..
Master Dragoon, Driger F, Wing Defencer, Voltaic Ape, Galman

5th row..
Another Master Draciel, Galzzly, Draciel metal, Master Dranzer, Draciel F
(May. 22, 2011  12:32 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

From left to right..

2nd row..
Transforming Hayate(i think,but iknow it is one of the transforming beys), Metal Draciel, Master Driger, Dragoon S, Driger G

3rd row..
Trygle, Dranzer F, Wolborg 1, Driger V2, Galeon
No such thing as wolborg 1. It's just called wolborg.
(May. 22, 2011  1:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

From left to right..

2nd row..
Transforming Hayate(i think,but iknow it is one of the transforming beys), Metal Draciel, Master Driger, Dragoon S, Driger G

3rd row..

Thnx for helping me out with the hayate...but i wrote wolborg because there is no wolborg 1...

Edit : beaten..
Grin Thanks Guys.
(May. 22, 2011  2:35 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  1:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

From left to right..

2nd row..

3rd row..

Thnx for helping me out with the hayate...but i wrote wolborg because there is no wolborg 1...

Edit : beaten..

hah..just writing it wolborg 1 since the other wolborgs are given number..hah...easier to know it.. XD
Hi,

Hum your Ebay store is empty but I don't know if you sold them all so I'll ask anyway... Do you have a Master Draciel left by any chance?
I have 2 spare Master Draciels I will be putting up shortly. I still have my Ebay store and will also put them there
Added Dark Wolf, Mad Cancer, Driger V2 x1 and Dragoon V from TAKARA Tomy. All Beyblades above still for sale, PM me.
deng bad that u dun ship it to my state...><
me too im desapointed , so good luck for each other
What state are you in; I only want to ship to US and UK because I had problems with italian shipment before so I am a bit picky with the delivery, where you want the beys sent? Thank you.
I can ship to france, pm me your request & offers, thank you
DRANZER GT & ZEUS is SOLD Out Now,
I am posting a MS UV picture due to receiving a huge amount of Private Messages.
16/1/2012 - Dranzer V2 Hasbro sold; Takara left.
Hey I sent you a pm about shipping also would you consider trading?
I do not do trading as I have 3x or 2x or every Beyblade at the moment , this is 1 batch of my collection and I want to get rid of this lot so I would prefably sell it only. I will ship worldwide apart from Italy due previous problems and no reserves please, I would assume you would have the money for products before the purchase. I can also put listings of these on eBay if you like
Updated the MFB collection, I am selling MFB at low prices whisper me and I'll give you a good price; )