[Selling]  [SELLING] Jade Jupiter, Limited WBBA Beyblades, Beypointers and more!

[b][i] My eBay: https://www.ebay.ca/usr/vskaim[/i][/b]

My Discord: MxN#5278

Hey! I'm currently selling a whole bunch of MFB Beyblades, including:

- Hasbro Jade Jupiter S130RB, Lightly Used
- Sol Blaze V145AS (Mint, No scratches)
- Infinity Libra GB145ES (Mint, No Scratches)
- Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aurora Ver.) (Some scratches)
- WBBA Rock Aries ED145D (Almost Mint)
- Divine Chimera TR145FB (Noticable Scratches)
- Used Sol Blaze V145AS

- x2 Beypointers
- Black Launcher Grip (Non-Three-Segment)
- White Launcher Grip (Non-Three-Segment)
- Laser LED Sight (MFB)
- Angle Compass (MFB)
- Launcher Grip Rubbers (Black & White)
- I'm also selling all of the beyblades (PHW, Metal Fusion, Masters, 4D) in the pictures.

Send me offers. I don't have prices for most items. I ship from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Jade Jupiter: [Image: WQpUchb.jpg]

MFB Beyblades (Stock Combos, Some Have Replaced Parts): [Image: 4WUTKWF.jpg]

Beyblade Launcher Accessories: [Image: rZMLh39.jpg]

The Rest Of The Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/zs8EtOx

If you buy more than one item, you can save on shipping and I can give you a discount for bulk deals on a lesser price.

To send any offers/questions/inquiries, message me on this website, my discord, or on my Instagram: marcmanangan
How much for Jade Jupiter? Also how much is bb10?
(May. 12, 2020  11:49 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: How much for Jade Jupiter? Also how much is bb10?

Hi! The BB-10 got sold recently, but my Jade is available on my eBay for $70 USD + Shipping ($100 CAD + ship) if you want to negotiate, feel free to msg me on this, my ebay, or my instagram Smile
How much would you want for the launcher grip (black) the 3 launcher rubbbers and the 2 bey pointers?
(May. 13, 2020  11:43 AM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: How much would you want for the launcher grip (black) the 3 launcher rubbbers and the 2 bey pointers?

I just sent you a PM regarding this comment, we can negotiate on the price there
How much for the metal face rock leon and the angle compass Ray striker and earth eagle,and private message me
bump! angle compass & one beypointer on hold Smile