[Selling]  [SELLING] Hasbro Silver Grip Launcher SOLD

Why would anyone buy a LL2? It comes with like every recent starter.
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why would anyone buy a LL2? It comes with like every recent starter.

ye deleted now only selling the launcher grip
You do know that shipping that overseas will mean you're only making like $6AUD, right?
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:39 PM)BeyFan Wrote: You do know that shipping that overseas will mean you're only making like $6AUD, right?

Shipping is around $6 shipped overseas its really light anyways
Well, if you send it in a box, it'd be like 8-10 bucks. Also, you'd have to buy a specific envelope to sent it, which would be an extra $1.50. And some places are more expensive to send to then others. I know prices, cause I have sold a lot of beys. A launcher grip will weigh a bit more then a beyblade.
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:40 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, if you send it in a box, it'd be like 8-10 bucks. Also, you'd have to buy a specific envelope to sent it, which would be an extra $1.50. And some places are more expensive to send to then others. I know prices, cause I have sold a lot of beys. A launcher grip will weigh a bit more then a beyblade.

ill send it in an envelope. oh well cant help it, its been sitting at my house for a while unused
Yeah, you're going to have to buy an envelope that is lined with bubble wrap inside. Think that they're like $2.
Really where I am they cost like 30p? They cost like nothing.
Yeah, the envelope is about $2, small boxes are about $2.50. And then there are the Australia Post prices for actually sending stuff, which is quite expensive when compared to a lot of other countries.