[Selling]  [SELLING] BB-10 BEYSTADIUM ATTACK TYPE (SOLD OUT)

So I technically still have 2 remaining if anyone is interested and I am no longer reserving so get em' while they're hot! Tongue_out
awe man ur not reserving? i'm very insterested in buying one if the price is only$38, but sadly i can't buy one yet because i'm a little low on cash Unhappy
Well my only issue at the moment is that people are wanting to reserve one for an indefinite amount of time so it is then harder for me to sell these two any faster, but I can assure you that they're not going anywhere until someone is ready to purchase one, first come first serve. It might actually work out better for you however, considering I wouldn't have any left if I still reserved Tongue_out it will just all come down to when it is that any potential buyers are able to pay. Thank you for your interest though!
If you have already paid your bill put them on eBay for 30 Tongue_out Thats what I did for Scythe Kronos. Now I has $200 extra.
Dang! $200 and extra sound pretty good next to each other Tongue_out
But I'm pretty sure I could get them sold on here and I really don't want to have to pay ebay, not because I'm cheap I'm just not making much of a profit and I'd hate for any funds I end up making to diminish Gasp
Thanks for the input though Jay, I might end up having to post them on ebay anyway >,<
(Nov. 16, 2011  10:05 PM)эктоплазма Wrote: Dang! $200 and extra sound pretty good next to each other Tongue_out
But I'm pretty sure I could get them sold on here and I really don't want to have to pay ebay, not because I'm cheap I'm just not making much of a profit and I'd hate for any funds I end up making to diminish Gasp
Thanks for the input though Jay, I might end up having to post them on ebay anyway >,<

Told ya to put them at $50...>_> Anywho, your welcome! Now I get to buy a bunch of tech, and print orders from my bed! Grin
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:21 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Just saying, your going to bring a price war apocalypse lol Grin

And if you will proceed, make sure that you make more than $10 USD per stadium, otherwise up the price.

Or, you know, bring some good to the god-damn community and serve as a middleman: charging just enough to pay off what you've bought (or like $1-2 more for each sale) and everyone gets BB-10 for much cheaper.

That would actually be worthy of a 'thank you'. We need more people with BB-10's, but no one will provide them for their actual price. If I had the ability to do so, I would do just that.

If you're going to try and make a semi-decent amount of money out of it, why not provide the courtesy of having people reserve stuff. Obviously for a decent amount of time (1/2 weeks) and be really set in stone and implemented by the buyer. If they wouldn't buy it that very day/day after their said reservation time, you should be free to sell it and not worry about that prospective buyer.

Sorry for the rant there, I just am sick of BB-10's being the holy grail.
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Or, you know, bring some good to the god-damn community and serve as a middleman: charging just enough to pay off what you've bought (or like $1-2 more for each sale) and everyone gets BB-10 for much cheaper.

Dude, I am starting to do that. Have you SEEN the price spiral on my last batch of Scythe Kronos? However (and it doesnt apply to me because Im amazon), if people who only sell on the WBO did that, then sales would theoretically DECLINE. Why? Because they'd be waiting for bill pay off!

But I see whatcha mean.
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: if people who only sell on the WBO did that, then sales would theoretically DECLINE. Why? Because they'd be waiting for bill pay off!
Clarify this? I didn't understand. Tongue_out

That is cool of you, I just think the same should be done for BB-10's and not just for beys which have been out for a long time. (sales would probably drop after time considering many new releases would competitively outshine it meaning less people would want it, so why not drop the price and make it more attractive? lol)

I'm not trying to make an argument, though, just displaying my opinion so don't take this the wrong way!
CLARIFICATION: The whole pay off bill thing

I am probably going to, but BB10's take FOREVER to sell...

And Im talking about when I pay the bill, all money becomes straight profit, so its WIN-WIN situtation. And stadiums are erm ugh huh? Because those are good sellers, ya know?
Galaxy I don't think what you said actually makes sense. I mean even if they sold things for higher they'd still be waiting to pay bills. It's not really like the price affects that. Anyway to the thread making I would like to say what you're doing is great and generous.
Dan, I would continue to allow reservations, but it becomes an issue when so many people want to reserve. If people are going to be able to buy one in a week or so then they can buy one then. As Jay said these aren't as easy as you'd think to sell, I'll most likely still have one around that time so why not make it more fair for everyone if they all need a week or so to get the funds?

I agree that middlemanning these things is helpful to the community, but even middle men do work and deserve something for it. Making $1-2 a stadium just doesn't seem worth it after you've went out and bought boxes, packing tape, etc. and shipped them off Unhappy The cheapest you could sell these things for is at least $35 before you would start losing money, and considering I wanted one for myself I also had to make up for that Tongue_out I know they are cheaper in Japan and whatnot, but their 'actual' price is impossible to pull off after shipping is accounted for, both from your overseas seller and to your buyer.

UltraBlader Thanks man I like to feel like I'm helping out, even if its only 5 stadiums lol. I might buy another case and sell all 6 of them, but that being said I still have 2 remaining that I need to get off my hands before I attempt to do it all over again Grin

I assure you, if you provide a whole-sale type approach with this (like $1-$2 of profit) they will sell like wedding cakes in June. I understand this is unrealistic to you, and most current sellers, as everyone enjoys a hefty profit including myself.

I was just talking about community betterment, not so much bottom-lines.
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Galaxy I don't think what you said actually makes sense. I mean even if they sold things for higher they'd still be waiting to pay bills. It's not really like the price affects that. Anyway to the thread making I would like to say what you're doing is great and generous.

@ Ultrablader:

Same here. Allow me to clarify. We can sell things, and when we pay off the bill from wholesale, we can sell things cheaper, and still make the same or more profit, because we dont have to pay our bills. So its something like this:

Pay Bills:

Buyer->Bill-> Profit

No Bill:

Buyer-> Profit
Dan I don't think that is unrealistic, its very much possible. If I were selling all 6 of them at $35 a piece I would be making about $2 profit per sale, after shipping was accounted for. When I had them at this price however, the interest in them was just the same as the $38 price Unhappy If I sold them for say $25, losing a good amount of money in the process, maybe then they would sell like those delicious wedding cakes you were talking about. The only true way for the community to catch a break on these prices is if indeed someone felt like wishing a merry christmas to the WBO and started posting them at that $25 price with no worries about money lost or earned.

jay lol and No profit= Buyer->Bill
Ah,
I figured since my Attack Stadium which I got from my Japanese friend was ~$15, and that you bought from what appears to be nearly directly from Takara-Tomy, (perhaps some middle-men to smooth the processes) it would not be much more than $20-$25. Clearly that isn't the case, and it is more expensive.

Anyway I didn't want you to get the impression I didn't appreciate this, haha, because I do. I innately figured it would have been cheaper and you jacked up the price.
Haha yes that's another thing I've already been middle manned from a Japanese whole seller, so for me to be a middle man as well requires me to sell for a little bit higher. What really kills it though is the shipping...
"Shipping Weight in kg: 2.5 - $57, 3 - $65" Six of those stadiums falls right around this weight range. That's almost half of the overall price alone! If it weren't for that I probably could sell them for around $15 or so, but I have to make up for that dent of a shipping cost >,<

But I very much appreciate the support! We've got a pretty complementary community around these parts :3
Im telling you, where can bladers find a cheap bb-10 stadium. Like the commercial
" the world may never know".
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:29 AM)ssj4yamiGingka Wrote: Im telling you, where can bladers find a cheap bb-10 stadium. Like the commercial
" the world may never know".

Or from эктоплазма ? If you are not actually planning to purchase from him, stop SPAMming.
As sort of a holiday sale for today and tomorrow only, I will be selling my last BB-10 for $33 with shipping included! As always feel free to message me for any details or about any questions you might have.
Happy Thanksgiving WBO!
So I have finally sold all of my stadiums! Thank all of you guys that purchased one and all the members for their feedback!