[Selling]  Roscoe's Part Peddling Project EX

(Nov. 08, 2020  2:42 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I was a bit late with the update, but all of the misc. MF parts have sold (see above post), and since they were all gone, I just went ahead and completely removed that section of the original post. Also, I'm presently debating on putting the Driger V and Dragoon V layers I got from Ranboo 22 today up for sale, but so far I'm leaning more towards just the Dragoon if either. Eh, I just wouldn't bank on me listing them, basically

Master_chanter0 he forgot to quote you.
Prices on Cosmo Dragon, Dranzer V, Emperor Forneus, and Air Knight have been lowered!
Another sale! Judgement Ashura has been spoken for!
Another one bites the dust, the Xeno Xcalibur layer has sold!

(Also my Achilles SuperKing chip for Valkyrie SuperKing chip thread got buried again, so please go look at it)
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:35 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Another one bites the dust, the Xeno Xcalibur layer has sold!

(Also my Achilles SuperKing chip for Valkyrie SuperKing chip thread got buried again, so please go look at it)
When is my maiden replacement is gonna be delivered?
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:35 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Another one bites the dust, the Xeno Xcalibur layer has sold!

When is my maiden replacement is gonna be delivered?

I know it's being worked on, but please DM me about this sort of thing, this is my selling thread
(Nov. 22, 2020  6:32 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:24 AM)kai edits Wrote: When is my maiden replacement is gonna be delivered?

I know it's being worked on, but please DM me about this sort of thing, this is my selling thread
Ok sorry about that. I will pm you later I am gonna go to sleep
Update: this thread's sister thread, in which I was offering an Achilles SK chip in exchange for the Valkyrie SK chip, has met its goal and is awaiting closure. Also, I have added a left-spin Sparking string launcher to my product list, and should be updating the "trade only" category later today.
So it was a little later than I had planned, but the update mentioned above is now up. I am now seeking a Tomy Fusion driver from the olden days in exchange for a near-mint Tomy Fusion' driver.
Bumping because 1. It's been nearly a month. 2. I'm contemplating pulling my Hasbro part trade offers, or at the very least just Christmas Dullahan there. The Fafnir chip I'll probably pull only if I can manage to get Erase Devolos for dirt cheap before Hell freezes over someone actually offers to trade with me for it
Alright, to heck with it, I just gave the header post a complete overhaul.
Hi! Do you still have that neptune? I'm interested.
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:22 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Hi! Do you still have that neptune? I'm interested.

Yes I do!
Oh ok! I'm also interested in unicorn, dark deathscyther and volcanic'. edit: how much should i expect shipping to be?
Yooo roscoe if possible can u dm me pics of the available stuff on discord? Let me know thx
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:30 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: Yooo roscoe if possible can u dm me pics of the available stuff on discord? Let me know thx

Well, I don't really have any other pictures than the ones in the newly-updated first post. If there's some you're interested in however, I'll take some to give you a closer look
Update! I'm now searching for Tomy's green Rising Ragnaruk layer, and the black Hyperion chip from Ranboo 21, and would like to barter some of the parts that I'm selling for them!
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:59 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:30 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: Yooo roscoe if possible can u dm me pics of the available stuff on discord? Let me know thx

Well, I don't really have any other pictures than the ones in the newly-updated first post. If there's some you're interested in however, I'll take some to give you a closer look

Yah I was wondering if u could send me the pictures in discord so its easier for me to see and prices too thx.
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:06 PM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:59 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Well, I don't really have any other pictures than the ones in the newly-updated first post. If there's some you're interested in however, I'll take some to give you a closer look

Yah I was wondering if u could send me the pictures in discord so its easier for me to see and prices too thx.

Okay, I need to update the pictures because I sold a few things already, but I'm away from home right now getting a medical examination. So I'll get those to you later today

Big update! Lots of stuff got sold in just the past couple of days, so I've "altered" the images in the initial post to reflect that!
Thanks to the gracious patronage of a certain extinct bird, I just went ahead and updated the pics again on account of how few of the parts I'm selling remain. Also, trying to get a left Devolos chip with a Fafnir chip wasn't going well, so I swapped that Fafchip out for a bargaining token that should be a smidgen more desirable...
Oh, that Venom Ashura layer sold last night, I just haven't gotten the chance to update the image yet

Also I'm looking for an old yellow Horusood layer now. If it's sitting at the bottom corner of your Beyblade box, I'll give you stuff for it
Had to wiggle the bait, maybe now somebody will come to my aid. Lord Spryzen was definitely one of the Beyblades that got all but eradicated in the 2020 Christmas rush, so hopefully it's just rare enough now to grab somebody's attention~
Am I gonna' have to tweak the title again? Or just move the Spryzen 4 Devolos thing to its own thread like when I traded off my Achilles chip?

Oh, and I forgot to photograph a Drain Fafnir Nothing driver that was supposed to go in the "new" section
Slowly buy surely, it's working itself down

Also, in a last-ditch attempt to finally get someone to accept my Spryzen-Devolos trade, I moved that dealing to its own thread. You can go straight there by clicking this link https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-...se-Devolos
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:25 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Am I gonna' have to tweak the title again? Or just move the Spryzen 4 Devolos thing to its own thread like when I traded off my Achilles chip?

Oh, and I forgot to photograph a Drain Fafnir Nothing driver that was supposed to go in the "new" section

So you are selling a drain fafnir? And I am interested in the metal that goes under the gt chip the shape is in a Z and it is only a dollor(set idk the actual name of it)