[Selling]  Random Booster Vol. 10 Trade?

Hi everyone, I recently just bought two of random booster vol. 10. I got a Lost Longinus 2Reach Merge that I don't want(It is unopened). Is anyone willing to trade for the Winning Valkyrie in the set? I'd prefer that but I can take anything else except Sieg Xcalibur and Lost Longinus.
do you take money?
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:26 PM)Armor Wrote: Hi everyone, I recently just bought two of random booster vol. 10. I got a Lost Longinus 2Reach Merge that I don't want(It is unopened). Is anyone willing to trade for the Winning Valkyrie in the set? I'd prefer that but I can take anything else except Sieg Xcalibur and Lost Longinus.

You mean Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard? If so I have an extra one excellent condition, wanna trade?
(Dec. 14, 2018  2:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:26 PM)Armor Wrote: Hi everyone, I recently just bought two of random booster vol. 10. I got a Lost Longinus 2Reach Merge that I don't want(It is unopened). Is anyone willing to trade for the Winning Valkyrie in the set? I'd prefer that but I can take anything else except Sieg Xcalibur and Lost Longinus.

You mean Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard? If so I have an extra one excellent condition, wanna trade?

hi there! i would be happy to! However, I have opened it now, and put stickers on and what not. The Merge tip is completely unused, would you still be willing to trade?

(Dec. 13, 2018  7:10 PM)MagixG Wrote: do you take money?

Uh sure? I just don't think I'm good with prices.
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:26 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  2:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: You mean Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard? If so I have an extra one excellent condition, wanna trade?

hi there! i would be happy to! However, I have opened it now, and put stickers on and what not. The Merge tip is completely unused, would you still be willing to trade?
A bit problematic now. It was meant to be a gift.
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:26 PM)Armor Wrote: hi there! i would be happy to! However, I have opened it now, and put stickers on and what not. The Merge tip is completely unused, would you still be willing to trade?
A bit problematic now. It was meant to be a gift.

Oof. I do still have the box in good condition and whatever, but repackaging might not work out. But to be honest, I couldn't wait long before deciding I would have to open it.
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:51 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: A bit problematic now. It was meant to be a gift.

Oof. I do still have the box in good condition and whatever, but repackaging might not work out. But to be honest, I couldn't wait long before deciding I would have to open it.

Anyway, how are we going to trade?
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:51 PM)Armor Wrote: Oof. I do still have the box in good condition and whatever, but repackaging might not work out. But to be honest, I couldn't wait long before deciding I would have to open it.

Anyway, how are we going to trade?

Oh you still want to trade? Awesome! Are you on eBay or Amazon?
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:59 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Anyway, how are we going to trade?

Oh you still want to trade? Awesome! Are you on eBay or Amazon?

Ebay why?
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:59 PM)Armor Wrote: Oh you still want to trade? Awesome! Are you on eBay or Amazon?

Ebay why?

I was guessing we could do it there? Or did you have something else in mind?
(Dec. 19, 2018  4:19 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ebay why?

I was guessing we could do it there? Or did you have something else in mind?
No it's OK.
Darn, I was too late.