[Selling]  RARE PLASTIC BEYBLADES

Unless those are his own Beyblades which he wants to sell ...
yes they are
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:02 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Oh sorry....could of told us Uncertain

The big selling prefix is a giveaway. Maybe it's better not to jump to conclusions.
I didnt see it'.....the wii dosnt help sometimes
your posting that from your wii? the cyber dragoon looks nice, i wish there was wing defender though.
Question, why is the shipping to so high? Is it express or something?
Part of the price is in the shipping. It's so ebay does not charge them much for listing items.
Do you combine shipping?
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:06 AM)pikabattler Wrote: your posting that from your wii? the cyber dragoon looks nice, i wish there was wing defender though.

I use my Wii too. Works well.

I wish I had money to buy one!!!
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:30 AM)Zeox Wrote: Part of the price is in the shipping. It's so ebay does not charge them much for listing items.
Yeah, but I think that with the shipping offered, it is around $14US to have it shipped overseas. Cause it'd fit into a small box. Then you have over an extra $24US in there. Looking at the USPS website, there isn't a box size in the Priority Mail listings that is around $38US.

Goes from around $14US to $45 them up to $58 for a large box. I dunno, never liked this whole "throw in extra money on postage" thing on eBay. But I do understand why it is done.

I've put a bid on them (cause I asked if they'd ship to Australia and they said yes). But I'm not going to bid anywhere near the original amount that I wanted to because of the shipping. Oh well, just hope I get em cheap or not at all I guess.

I'm interested in all three...but that postage price does hurt.
Im going to buy Flash Leopard 2 and Burning Kerberus Smile
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:39 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm going to buy all of them.
no wai, Ill eat you babie.
No you don't, I've still got the highest bid for the Cyber Dragoon & Dragoon V sale.
lol, Autobid tells you straight away weather or not you have the highest bid. It always does for me.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:02 AM)Nano Wrote: I use my Wii too. Works well.

Seriously ? Why do you even bother posting ?
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:59 AM)blah Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:02 AM)Nano Wrote: I use my Wii too. Works well.

Seriously ? Why do you even bother posting ?

I can type as fast on the Wii as I do on a keyboard. Plus it helps with spelling. I got used to it over a year ago. I even watch all my Anime on it! I can also bid on Ebay and shop on Amazon.

If I had money I would out bid all of you!!

EDIT: I think you ment that in a different way... My bad
wow, thank you all bidders out there that have taken bids on my items!!
Are all the stickers on the zues?
all except the bottom stickers