[Selling]  RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS!

Can you post pics of the Dragoon MS?
Hey Capt. Squirrel, I think I PMed you. Please reply.
I'm just letting people know that the images work if you open the spoiler, right click on where the image should be and select 'open image in new tab' or something similar .

Images of other beys will be put up shortly. I have had no time recently do upload them, but they will be up soonish.
Hello Cpt. PM Sent please check it out , thank you
Hello Cpt. Sent a PM. I want to buy a hms beyblade of yours. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hey Capt. Squirrel do you still have the Dragoon MS and/or Wolborg MS? I seriously want it because it's hard to get those beyblades these days. Please reply or PM me soon.
hi the pics don't work ive tried opening in as new tab , if you have the time can you re download
They do work for me, thing is you should really PM the Captain. He doesn't really visit the forums...
For me I open it then add the pics to my favorites then go to that in a new tab. That's the only way they work for me.
Bump. Guideline prices should be coming soon.

If you've got any questions, you can either PM me or email me. An email will notify me quicker though.
Guideline prices have been put up!

I'm looking to get rid of these quite soon tbh. I'm not into beyblades anymore, so I'm just getting rid of my extras/spares to focus on other things. So yeah... get buying!
If you're not into them anymore how come you're not just selling everything? Also you should probably take Pics of everything listed since there isn't one of the dragoon ms or wyvern. Also is the DEMS price for both the purple and original DEMS?
Dragoon MS and Wyvern DJ pics will be up later.

The price for the purple DGMS/DEMS is not the same. It is £35.
Prices have been updated.

Photos have been added.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!!!
Just wondering do you maybe have a Phantom Fox MS Normal Version I know it's not listed but most sellers say they have more ask about it so just wondering and I am Interested in BB-22 and Wolborg MS but am not ready to buy it (Need to scrape the Money together)
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:48 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Just wondering do you maybe have a Phantom Fox MS Normal Version I know it's not listed but most sellers say they have more ask about it so just wondering and I am Interested in BB-22 and Wolborg MS but am not ready to buy it (Need to scrape the Money together)

I do have a Phantom Fox MS but it's not for sale, sorry. I'm just getting rid of the things that I have multiples of.

Let me know when you want BB22 and Wolborg MS, thanks!
My items arrived today, thank you!

Very trustworthy and reliable seller, I highly recommend.
^ Thank you Blitz!

Just a quick bump to say that everything must go!

I'll give it a while until I start putting things up on ebay so act now if you want to pay less!
Is the in Sale Progress of BB-22 Me I Wil buy it when My friends figure out who is going to pay more [2 Friends 3 Blades Both get one Decided WHo Get's Leone[ (It's for them getting back A equal amount of Money I bought for )
Great service, great prices. BB-22 arrived fast too. Box is a little crushed though. Might wanna consider using a box instead of an envelope in the future. Awesome seller. Grin Looking forward to doing business with you again.
I'm currently in the process of putting a few of what is in the OP up on ebay. If you're interested, message me on ebay with your wbo username and I'll work out a price similar to the ones in the OP.
I only ask that he pm's the seller instead of bumping a topic that had no activty for a good while. There isn't really a need to post "pm sent" when you just have to send a pm or email.