World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS! (/Thread-Selling-RARE-HMS-and-plastics-EVERYTHING-MUST-GO-Samurai-Changer-Jiraiya-Wolborg-MS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS! - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 22, 2010

Hello,

I need to raise some monies so I'm selling some rare HMS beys in this thread. I'll give a list in a bit.

Here are a few rules/pieces of information, and I'd appreciate it if you kept to them:
  • Only Paypal is accepted and you must have the money ready, as well as being serious about your offer.
  • I'm from London, UK. International shipping will be expensive as I insist on it being tracked. Once I have posted it, I can't take any responsibility for lost/broken goods (I post in a box with a carp load of bubble wrap/polystyrene pieces/plastic bags/newspaper). Domestic shipping is also tracked. Shipping will ALWAYS be tracked, regardless of destination.
  • Returns policy: I do not accept any returns. All sales are final.
  • I don't have too many ripcords and launchers, so they're not for sale, sorry.
  • I will only deliver to your confirmed paypal address, nowhere else.

Everything is REAL so TAKARA or HASBRO!!!

Here is what I'm selling:
  • HMS:

• Samurai Changer MS = £30
  • Jiraiya MS (Takara and Hasbro) = £30
  • Wolborg MS (Takara) = £35

• Wyvern DJ (USED) = £15

Plastics:

• Metal Dranzer = £15
  • Dragoon Victory = £15
  • Dranzer V = £15
  • Flash Leopard = £15

Happy shopping.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - 789456258 - Jul. 23, 2010

I want a new in packaging green Dragoon MS UV please pm me, thanks a lot

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Daegor42 - Jul. 23, 2010

I think you are supposed to PM him, not the other way around.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 23, 2010  5:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think you are supposed to PM him, not the other way around.

lol at my emphasis on PMs and the way they don't listen...
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:47 PM)789456258 Wrote: I want a new in packaging green Dragoon MS UV please pm me, thanks a lot

PM me an offer and we'll go from there. By the way, you've PMed me in the past...

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - imz1991khan - Jul. 27, 2010

thanks for the wolborg and dragoon i am just awaiting thier arrival and i hope they come soon

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Phantom_Blader - Jul. 29, 2010

i thought you was elling quetsalcotl

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 29, 2010

I am, but you'd get a better deal somewhere else so I haven't listed it, so please do not contact me about it - it'd waste time. What I have listed in this thread is what most sellers on this forum don't have.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - imz1991khan - Jul. 30, 2010

AWESOME MY STUFF ARRIVED GREAT CONDITION GREAT PACKAGING AND EXTREMELY FASTT DELIVERY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH I AM SOOO HAPPY.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys + Buying Earth Virgo GB145BS - imz1991khan - Aug. 01, 2010

could you hold the dragoon v for me i want to buy that also send me a link of a pic of the dragoon

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys + Buying Earth Virgo GB145BS - Clerish - Aug. 01, 2010

Hi, the image doesn't work, at least for me, could you re-upload it, please? Joyful_2

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys + Buying Earth Virgo GB145BS - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  3:56 PM)Clerish Wrote: Hi, the image doesn't work, at least for me, could you re-upload it, please? Joyful_2

Sup.

Posted the picture up.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 08, 2010

Bump. Some people don't seem to want to search through the marketplace and just make a new thread.

RE: Selling some rare HMS beys - Hayabusa - Aug. 14, 2010

interested in your DRAGOON MS OR MSUV

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Basalt-San - Aug. 14, 2010

Pm him then.

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - GeneralHawx - Aug. 14, 2010

Also I doubt you'll buy from him seeing as he is charging pretty high for it, $20 isn't going to cut it

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 15, 2010

15 usd for the wolborg ms

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Ultra - Aug. 15, 2010

That offer is way too low. It's worth way more than that.

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 15, 2010

how about 50 i wanted to see your price range

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 15, 2010

Lowballing is something I don't appreciate...

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 16, 2010

ya but i dont have any idea what they are worth i didnt start to like beyblade until about a yeaar ago

RE: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 16, 2010

You should read the wiki articles on what I'm selling and then factor in their rarity to come up with a serious price.

RE: Dragoon MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 16, 2010

oh ok that sounds like a good idea

RE: Dragoon MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Reaper - Aug. 18, 2010

I got my Dragoon MS today (Jumps up and down like an excited 4 year old)

Great communication and SUPER fast super fast delivery. I'll be stopping by here again Grin

RE: Dragoon MSUV, Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 18, 2010

Reaper has to be the best person I've sold to.

Main reasons why he was such a good buyer: no lowballing, polite and patient. Take note people!

RE: Jiraiya MS, Samurai Changer MS and more! - blank - Sep. 06, 2010

blank