[Selling]  RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS!

Hello,

I need to raise some monies so I'm selling some rare HMS beys in this thread. I'll give a list in a bit.

Here are a few rules/pieces of information, and I'd appreciate it if you kept to them:
  • Only Paypal is accepted and you must have the money ready, as well as being serious about your offer.
  • I'm from London, UK. International shipping will be expensive as I insist on it being tracked. Once I have posted it, I can't take any responsibility for lost/broken goods (I post in a box with a carp load of bubble wrap/polystyrene pieces/plastic bags/newspaper). Domestic shipping is also tracked. Shipping will ALWAYS be tracked, regardless of destination.
  • Returns policy: I do not accept any returns. All sales are final.
  • I don't have too many ripcords and launchers, so they're not for sale, sorry.
  • I will only deliver to your confirmed paypal address, nowhere else.

Everything is REAL so TAKARA or HASBRO!!!

Here is what I'm selling:
  • HMS:

• Samurai Changer MS = £30
  • Jiraiya MS (Takara and Hasbro) = £30
  • Wolborg MS (Takara) = £35

• Wyvern DJ (USED) = £15

Plastics:

• Metal Dranzer = £15
  • Dragoon Victory = £15
  • Dranzer V = £15
  • Flash Leopard = £15

Happy shopping.
I want a new in packaging green Dragoon MS UV please pm me, thanks a lot
I think you are supposed to PM him, not the other way around.
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think you are supposed to PM him, not the other way around.

lol at my emphasis on PMs and the way they don't listen...
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:47 PM)789456258 Wrote: I want a new in packaging green Dragoon MS UV please pm me, thanks a lot

PM me an offer and we'll go from there. By the way, you've PMed me in the past...
thanks for the wolborg and dragoon i am just awaiting thier arrival and i hope they come soon
i thought you was elling quetsalcotl
I am, but you'd get a better deal somewhere else so I haven't listed it, so please do not contact me about it - it'd waste time. What I have listed in this thread is what most sellers on this forum don't have.
AWESOME MY STUFF ARRIVED GREAT CONDITION GREAT PACKAGING AND EXTREMELY FASTT DELIVERY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH I AM SOOO HAPPY.
could you hold the dragoon v for me i want to buy that also send me a link of a pic of the dragoon
Hi, the image doesn't work, at least for me, could you re-upload it, please? Joyful_2
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:56 PM)Clerish Wrote: Hi, the image doesn't work, at least for me, could you re-upload it, please? Joyful_2

Sup.

Posted the picture up.
Bump. Some people don't seem to want to search through the marketplace and just make a new thread.
interested in your DRAGOON MS OR MSUV
Pm him then.
Also I doubt you'll buy from him seeing as he is charging pretty high for it, $20 isn't going to cut it
That offer is way too low. It's worth way more than that.
how about 50 i wanted to see your price range
ya but i dont have any idea what they are worth i didnt start to like beyblade until about a yeaar ago
You should read the wiki articles on what I'm selling and then factor in their rarity to come up with a serious price.
I got my Dragoon MS today (Jumps up and down like an excited 4 year old)

Great communication and SUPER fast super fast delivery. I'll be stopping by here again Grin
Reaper has to be the best person I've sold to.

Main reasons why he was such a good buyer: no lowballing, polite and patient. Take note people!