[Selling]  RARE HMS and plastics! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Samurai Changer, Jiraiya, Wolborg MS!

yo are you really going to ignore me? i aplogized man. I explained my actions too. Yet you're not even going to reply back? isn't that kinda contradicting what you say in your beginning thread? If you're not going to be polite and have the decensity to reply why should anyone do the same. Its a 2 way street not 1 my friend. Plz reply. Im interested in the wolborg you were offering before. If you still have it PM me giving a price and i'll buy it. as long its not as expensive as the dragoon Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:29 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
  • PM me sensible offers in $USD or £GBP based on their rarity and usefulness. Please don't start complaining to me, or in this thread, because you don't feel that they are worth however much. Pricing is subjective since these aren't sold anymore. By the way, you have to offer me prices; it's not the other way around. I DO NOT GIVE PRICES.Also, no reserves.
  • PM mustn't be rude, i.e. have an opening/good manners - it feels lame when someone's almost treating you like a carp and demanding pictures and prices, especially when I'm trying to be polite as possible. I will NOT respond to rude/lazy PMs.
  • If I don't reply in 48 hours, PM me again and also post in this thread so as to ensure a response. Please remember, don't be rude.
  • I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time.
I can say for sure Cpt Squirrel is one of the more educated and nice person i talked with in the WBO.
I really think he is a good seller and if he don t reply to you there will be a more than good reason
well I don't think he had a good enough reason so severe to ignore my pms. but I've aplogized and keep trying so...
Dear captain squirrel:

Hi. So my beyblade came. I do however have some issues.

It says NIB yet it didn't come with a launcher or ripcord. if i didn't have some already from megablader how was i supposed to use this if you said it was NIB yet there was no ripcord or launcher? I mean it didn't even come with the HMS box Draciel, Dragoon, Gain Dragoon, Driger and Dranzer MS came in where you can put back the parts as a storage case.

this last issue is a big one. even though i got my beyblade on the tracking site it says that its on its way. Whats the point in purchasing tracking and spending over 20 dollars on shipping if its not tracking anything?

Your item, posted on 15/09/10 with reference LY567057178GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This is what it says. Its been saying this since last week. no point in having tracking if its not tracking right. I don't know if im the only one this issue but i felt it needed to be adressed.

Overall, im satisfied but not happy with this purchased. It over priced compared to the prices it actually was on the price consulation thread, it didn't come with a launcher or ripcord, I don't even know if it was a NIB and that you just taped the cornvers to make it look like it was and repackaged or something but every HMS NIB i've bought on ebay Gaia dragoon, Driger, Dranzer, Draciel, and Dragoon MS have all come with launchers and ripcords. and last the tracking not doing its job sicne i paid over 20 bucks on shipping. i would not do business with you again sadly. I thought i would but the no launcher and ripcord was the last straw.

Im not being rude or vulgar, Im explaining the issues i feel should be addressed. Please don't reply saying Im rude because I don't think I am but if mods think I am they're more than welcome to delete this post and pm me.

Sincerely yours

Christopher Mauro-Barias
Cpt. Squirrel can't control how tracking is updated, its the courier's fault.
I've had packages that say they are still on delivery several hours after I have received it, so you are not the only one.
(Sep. 23, 2010  12:36 AM)ss4chris Wrote: [Post]

Many Takara Beyblades do not come with Launchers/Winders, even when they are NIB. It is your responsibility to do the sufficient research or ask the appropriate questions; this is not Cpt. Squirrel's fault. Did you think that the HMS Parts Box would fit in the box a HMS Booster comes in? Maybe you should look at the packaging, and think to yourself, if a box, or a Launcher/Winder would ever have fit in there.

Nor is the tracking number his fault; this is exactly how tracking numbers generated from the UK work; again, totally out of Cpt. Squirrel's control.

I'm not Cpt. Squirrel, but I'm pretty sick of you complaining about how much you think everything is overpriced. You paid for it; a Bey is only worth the amount of money a person is willing to buy it for.
I based on it based on everyone telling me the price of wolborg. I didn't say its over priced based on personal feelings.

Tracking maybe out of his control but i feel he shouldn't make me pay that much for shipping if the tracking isn't go to do what is supposed to do. Tracking tracks for a reason and what he set up wasn't reliable so he should have made sure it would track but then again you and him might say diffrently.

As for the launcher/ ripcords the HMS series do come with launcher and ripcords. I did check. The wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord. It was the same box as the one HE showed so I assumed it was also going to have the launcher and rip cord.

ANd it could have fit. No need to be blunt.
It's not his fault if the tracking was screwed up, though I'll assume i's user error.
(Sep. 23, 2010  1:01 AM)ss4chris Wrote: As for the launcher/ ripcords the HMS series do come with launcher and ripcords. I did check. The wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord. It was the same box as the one HE showed so I assumed it was also going to have the launcher and rip cord.

The Random Boosters don't come with laucnhers and ripcords.
Thanks for the help guys.

ss4chris:

1. I thought you knew that Wolborg MS NIB doesn't come with a launcher so I didn't specify. You didn't ask for a launcher, so I thought you knew. I'm sorry about this misunderstanding, but there's no one really at fault here.

2. Your issue about tracking. You PMed a lot of times about this issue and you were frankly being an arse. You made it out like I was in control of the Royal Mail / Parcelforce's website and tracking system - I'm not.

I responded to your PMs at around 2-3am about your issues concerning the tracking system and so I was a bit hazy and tired. To be fair, it says that your item has has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, so you really should've had the sense to check with USPS. It gave up to date information:

[Image: trackingf.jpg]

Why would Royal Mail / Parcelforce still track it if it's been handed over to the USPS?

3. $20 on tracked shipping with insurance counts as overcharging? I even showed you where I got my prices from and explained why I upped the price $2 after I converted the amounts to roughly $18 and $26 - for the box and all the wrapping.

I actually also gave you near enough exact shipping quotes and not guesstimates like most sellers, so I really have no idea what you're complaining about. You obviously didn't think I was overcharging you at the time...

Click to see the pricing.

I could go into further detail and air out the issues that you had with me via PM if you want...
(Sep. 23, 2010  1:14 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  1:01 AM)ss4chris Wrote: As for the launcher/ ripcords the HMS series do come with launcher and ripcords. I did check. The wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord. It was the same box as the one HE showed so I assumed it was also going to have the launcher and rip cord.

The Random Boosters don't come with laucnhers and ripcords.

To be fair, it wasn't a random booster. It was a NIB Wolborg MS.

ss4chris, I've got enough Wolborg MS boxes here to guarantee you that not every one of the HMS series came with a launcher and ripcord - Death Gargoyle MS/Dark Effigy MS also springs to mind.
Honestly though, whilst I appreciate your honest feedback, those points that you made really hold no weight.

ss4chris, check that image of the table of prices that I sent you because you obviously didn't look at it when I showed you via PM, as well as the USPS image, and now say if this is true:

Apology accepted.
ss4chris,

I'm almost positive the only ones he's selling that have launchers and ripcords are the Hasbro Jiraiya MS (Bearing Survivor), Hasbro Samurai Changer, and Dragoon MS
If, as I understand, the Wolborg MS was from Takara, then you obviously do not know the difference between Starter and Booster.
Thats funny how the other wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord.

i still think 20 dollars for shipping is still expensive when i bought 2 HMS beyblades and only paid 12 US dollars for AIr mail.

I didn't know that you could check USPS for tracking the item. you didn't specify. you made it seem like it was only the royal air mail site.

but yeah whats done is done.
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:01 AM)ss4chris Wrote: Thats funny how the other wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord.

No it didn't. Unless it was Hasbro.

(Sep. 23, 2010  4:01 AM)ss4chris Wrote: I didn't know that you could check USPS for tracking the item. you didn't specify. you made it seem like it was only the royal air mail site.

This is kind of common knowledge
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:01 AM)ss4chris Wrote: Thats funny how the other wolborg on ebay came with a launcher and rip cord.

i still think 20 dollars for shipping is still expensive when i bought 2 HMS beyblades and only paid 12 US dollars for AIr mail.

I didn't know that you could check USPS for tracking the item. you didn't specify. you made it seem like it was only the royal air mail site.

but yeah whats done is done.

omd, seriously, you're just wrong. I've honestly lost patience with you and I am ecstatic that you won't buy from me again because all you do is second guess me and think you're right all the time - remember that time you got annoyed at me because I was just double checking your address?.

1. Wolborg MS did/does NOT come with a launcher or ripcord.

http://cars.ebay.com.au/Authentic-Takara...0628830040

That's the auction you're talking about. We're both selling the exact same thing. Unless that seller gave away a free launcher and ripcord, it does NOT come with anything but Wolborg MS.

2. Tracked airmail costs more than normal air mail. Different couriers also have different prices and different sellers use different couriers.

3. Like I said, you should've had the sense to check USPS because of what I highlighted in bold from Royal Mail / Parcelforce. I should've had the sense not to message you at 2am.

Please stop talking. You've been proven wrong many a time and anything you say will just be further proven wrong.
well you think you would have the common sense and decensity to include a rip cord cuz gee how do you expect a person to use the beyblade.... o.0

that tracking air mail you said cost more... thats obv a lie because the one the dragoon i purchase came with tracking royal air mail as yours and it was 12 dollars NOT 20.

you obv just cared about your money wanted to get the deal over it cuz if your had the courtesy then you would have told me what to do. but like others you just wanted your money and that was that. if i didn't pester your those times i'd probably never get my item.

Yes i won't be doing business with someone who expects courtesy and respect out of others but feels he shouldn't give the same in return.

you can think if you were right or not. just cuz you were here longer doesn't necessarily make you right hince even you said you even argue with sr members. well it goes around comes around man.

don't bother replying. i won't look and it just be a wasted effort on your part.

have a nice day,

christopher mauro-barias.
I'm not trying to interfere but as a bystander who is also a seller of these too I think there are a few things both of you should note:

If a beyblade doesn't come with a ripcord and launcher and you don't ask for it then you're probably not going to get one unless the seller has masses of them to give away. If you order a booster from a shop then moan that you don't have a ripcord and launcher I doubt you'll get a great reply.

I think with the price you are overlooking the fact that he lives in another country and that he wants to make some profit. Also he is probably one of the only members on the site selling these NIB so they are gonna be expensive. At the same time though lots of people have complained about your prices though.

Shipping for lots of stuff is expensive. And also if you want extra things like a tracking number then the price increases by a lot. He also needs to buy the right packaging.
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:29 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: [*]PM me sensible offers in $USD or £GBP based on their rarity and usefulness. Please don't start complaining to me, or in this thread, because you don't feel that they are worth however much. Pricing is subjective since these aren't sold anymore. By the way, you have to offer me prices; it's not the other way around. I DO NOT GIVE PRICES.Also, no reserves.
[*]Oi oiiiiiiii London boy, i.e. I'm from London, UK. International shipping will be expensive as I insist on it being tracked. Once I have posted it, I can't take any responsibility for lost/broken goods (I post in a box with a carp load of bubble wrap/polystyrene pieces/plastic bags). Domestic shipping is also tracked. Shipping will ALWAYS be tracked, regardless of destination.
[*]I don't have too many ripcords and launchers, so they're not for sale, sorry.

Also, I know you will read this even though you said you won't and not respond to make me look like a mug, but if you're really annoyed you're more than happy to return it for a refund.

Like I've said before, you obviously didn't think I overcharged for shipping when you paid.

Stop being so thick headed and not listening to what anyone is saying.
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:29 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Howdy hey ho! Wadduppp,

I need to raise some monies so I'm selling some rare HMS beys in this thread. I'll give a list in a bit.

Here are a few rules/pieces of information, and I'd appreciate it if you kept to them:
  • PM me sensible offers in $USD or £GBP based on their rarity and usefulness. Please don't start complaining to me, or in this thread, because you don't feel that they are worth however much. Pricing is subjective since these aren't sold anymore. By the way, you have to offer me prices; it's not the other way around. I DO NOT GIVE PRICES.Also, no reserves.
  • PM mustn't be rude, i.e. have an opening/good manners - it feels lame when someone's almost treating you like a carp and demanding pictures and prices, especially when I'm trying to be polite as possible. I will NOT respond to rude/lazy PMs.
  • Only Paypal is accepted and you must have the money ready, as well as being serious about your offer.
  • Oi oiiiiiiii London boy, i.e. I'm from London, UK. International shipping will be expensive as I insist on it being tracked. Once I have posted it, I can't take any responsibility for lost/broken goods (I post in a box with a carp load of bubble wrap/polystyrene pieces/plastic bags). Domestic shipping is also tracked. Shipping will ALWAYS be tracked, regardless of destination.
  • Returns policy: I do not accept any returns. All sales are final.
  • NO TRADES!
  • Photos will be provided upon request, but there's nothing interesting. It really will just be a picture of a box... All are new in box, unless stated otherwise.
  • Discounts will be given for orders for numerous beys.
  • If I don't reply in 48 hours, PM me again and also post in this thread so as to ensure a response. Please remember, don't be rude.
  • I don't have too many ripcords and launchers, so they're not for sale, sorry.
  • I will only deliver to your paypal address, nowhere else.
  • I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time.

Everything is REAL so TAKARA or HASBRO!!!

Here is what I'm selling:
  • MFB:
  • Libra DF145BS
  • BB-22 Beyblade Reshuffle set

HMS:

• Samurai Changer MS (Takara and Hasbro)
  • Jiraiya MS (Takara and Hasbro)
  • Death Gargoyle MS - new in box and new in packaging

[Image: beyblades.jpg]
    Plastics:

• Metal Dranzer
  • Dragoon Victory
  • Dranzer V
  • Flash Leopard

That's what I have. If you're interested, please PM me an offer and keep to the rules!!!!!!!!!!

Happy shopping.

Try to found another seller who takes the responsability for the shipping,it s obvious his shipping will be higher considering he takes all the responsability for lost package!
This is the reason his shipping price is high,he takes the better shipping so he can make sure you ll get the beyblade!
I've added some photos to the OP.
Hmm, looks like the pictures for some reason don't work.
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:00 PM)ss4chris Wrote: well you think you would have the common sense and decensity to include a rip cord cuz gee how do you expect a person to use the beyblade.... o.0

that tracking air mail you said cost more... thats obv a lie because the one the dragoon i purchase came with tracking royal air mail as yours and it was 12 dollars NOT 20.

you obv just cared about your money wanted to get the deal over it cuz if your had the courtesy then you would have told me what to do. but like others you just wanted your money and that was that. if i didn't pester your those times i'd probably never get my item.

Yes i won't be doing business with someone who expects courtesy and respect out of others but feels he shouldn't give the same in return.

you can think if you were right or not. just cuz you were here longer doesn't necessarily make you right hince even you said you even argue with sr members. well it goes around comes around man.

don't bother replying. i won't look and it just be a wasted effort on your part.

have a nice day,

christopher mauro-barias.

That Dragoon was from Australia.
You didn't even come close to spelling the word 'decency'.
No one's giving you anything free : \
You piad $220 USD for a Dragoon MS
The seller is obviously selling for money.
It's your fault for being a moron if you don't know what to do with a tracking number.
Asking for help with the tracking number would in no way help you recieve your item, it would have come regardless.
Cpt. Squirrels prices are only as high as people like you will pay.

tl;dr that post made you look like a flaming idiot and I wouldn't be surprised if no one ever dealt with you again.
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:50 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I've added some photos to the OP.
Hmm, looks like the pictures for some reason don't work.

The new images no longer work for me Unhappy
If the above pictures don't work for you, right click on the 'image' and click 'Open image in new tab'.
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:31 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If the above pictures don't work for you, right click on the 'image' and click 'Open image in new tab'.

Oh no the one above is fine but the ones on the first post don't work