[Selling]  Plastic Beyblades: Have ZEUS, DRAGOON MS and more! Please look ^^

Selling these beyblades. Majority are in Near mint condition.

DRIGGER F: (Click to View)

RANDOM PARTS: (Click to View)

SNIPER SCOPE: (Click to View)

Sold items:
Zeus
Dragoon V
Dragoon MS
Drigger F Black
Dark Dragoon

Please PM me with your OFFERS, questions, suggestions. I can ship the items but buyer shoulders shipping fee. Payment is thru Paypal only.

***I try to describe the beys as much as I can (please see pictures for better judgement), please do comment for corrections/suggestions. thanks!
The beyblade you've listed as 'Black Dranzer' is actually Metal Dranzer, broski. Black Dranzer is a lot more valuable.
(Mar. 17, 2012  11:28 AM)severe Wrote:
fixed some thing for you and also mentioned by zain..also...you better also list out the parts for your Random Bey...like its AR,SG,BB...

Thanks for the corrections! Edited some...I'm not familiar with some other parts for my Random Drigger and Random Dragoon. Please pm me on how to use the spoiler option, so I can minimize my post to minimal. thanks a lot!
random dragoon (Click to View)
random driger (Click to View)
random dranzer (Click to View)
random bey (Click to View)
just quote my posts..you can see how i did the spoiler..
Edited post! Thanks Benjohadi for the tips!
pm sent!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:18 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Just click the "Click to view". It works fine for me.
That what i say , spoiler are not working for me...

I don't think you're gonna get much business with no working spoilers. Look here for how to do images:

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
The spoilers work just fine, for me. He's just got image links up instead of the actual images themselves... which people can still click and see his inventory.
Bump!

Update:

Dark Dragoon available again...possible buyer backed-out all of a sudden...
Dragoon MS - reserved until May, if someone can get for a fair price earlier than may...you may pm me.

please delete this post/thread. I'll make a new selling thread for my current inventory. Thanks a lot admin! ^^
(Jun. 20, 2012  11:31 PM)severe Wrote: please delete this post/thread. I'll make a new selling thread for my current inventory. Thanks a lot admin! ^^

Just edit the OP and the title if necessary. There's no need to create a new one.
I like your dragoon v and dark dragoon :3 ill pm you