[Selling]  Parts Hasbro/TT

Looks like you forgot to follow the Beymarket rules!

"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."

Going to need to provide that link before I unlock this thread.
It's fixed! Reopened.
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's fixed! Reopened.

Thanks!  Sorry again!
I bought a bunch of layers and they were all in great shape and fairly inexpensive. Great way to pick up some stuff you may have missed. My order arrived super quickly as well, so that was an added bonus. Definitely recommend superrobotking for anyone looking for bey parts.
Hey I’m looking for just the tt lord spriggan (not just the layer) for a decent price but I am unable to buy online I would have to schedule a pickup date
The used beyblade store is closed. Your eBay page doesn’t have anything either. I really want to buy some used beyblades for a cheap price! Is it possible to put some beys on your eBay page and reopen the used bey store?
Hey! I really wanted to order from your used beyblade store. Is it closed because of covid? Also, will it ever come back?
His store is back up, but a lot of the parts are missing and the store is kind of empty. Are you going to be adding any more parts soon robot king?