[Selling]  Northern Virginia area no shipping selling used bb10 stadium and beyblades

Pictures of what I’m selling Selling used bb-10 stadium for $70 and selling regalia genesis for $15
And selling gold turbo judgement joker for $50
Selling jade Jupiter for $30 no stickers
Selling phantom Orion for $20 no stickers
Selling fusion hades for $30 no stickers
Must be local in the dmv area since I’m not shipping them

Also willing to trade for prime apocalypse layer
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:34 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: Pictures of what I’m selling [Image: 2eJfe6M]Selling used bb-10 stadium for $70 and selling regalia genesis for $15

Does the Hybrid driver work?
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:34 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: Pictures of what I’m selling [Image: 2eJfe6M]Selling used bb-10 stadium for $70 and selling regalia genesis for $15

Does the Hybrid driver work?

Yes hybrid driver works

Is the Jade Jupiter Takara Tomy?
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Is the Jade Jupiter Takara Tomy?

Yes all my beyblades are takara tomy
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:45 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is the Jade Jupiter Takara Tomy?

Yes all my beyblades are takara tomy

Can I get pictures with your username on a piece of paper? This is required to sell on the WBO just to make sure you have the products you say you have.
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:45 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: Yes all my beyblades are takara tomy

Can I get pictures with your username on a piece of paper? This is required to sell on the WBO just to make sure you have the products you say you have.

Sure I can post those later today I’m currently driving at the moment
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:48 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can I get pictures with your username on a piece of paper? This is required to sell on the WBO just to make sure you have the products you say you have.

Sure I can post those later today I’m currently driving at the moment

That's perfectly fine. Smile
Has gold turbo Judgement been used? Also anything you looking for besides Prime? I got quite a bit of stuff to trade
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:54 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Has gold turbo Judgement been used? Also anything you looking for besides Prime? I got quite a bit of stuff to trade

I’ve used joker only 1 time so it’s practically brand new and my prime apocalypse recently broke so I’m only trying to save up for a new one at the moment
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:58 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:54 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Has gold turbo Judgement been used? Also anything you looking for besides Prime? I got quite a bit of stuff to trade

I’ve used joker only 1 time so it’s practically brand new and my prime apocalypse recently broke so I’m only trying to save up for a new one at the moment
Btw you might wanna gather your stuff for sale and take a picture of it with your WBO Username written down on a piece of paper
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:06 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  6:58 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: I’ve used joker only 1 time so it’s practically brand new and my prime apocalypse recently broke so I’m only trying to save up for a new one at the moment
Btw you might wanna gather you stuff and take a picture of it with your WBO Username written down on a piece of paper

I know I’m just currently at a doctors appointment so I can’t at the moment but I will as soon as I get home
That BB-10's got a nonzero amount of duct tape on it. What's the situation there?
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:07 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:06 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Btw you might wanna gather you stuff and take a picture of it with your WBO Username written down on a piece of paper

I know I’m just currently at a doctors appointment so I can’t at the moment but I will as soon as I get home

Ok if this is legit there are a few things I might be interested in especially the stadium
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:08 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:07 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: I know I’m just currently at a doctors appointment so I can’t at the moment but I will as soon as I get home

Ok if this is legit there are a few things I might be interested in especially the stadium

I’ll update this post as soon as I get home to show it’s legit just please wait until then
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:09 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:08 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Ok if this is legit there are a few things I might be interested in especially the stadium

I’ll update this post as soon as I get home to show it’s legit just please wait until then

By the I’m not in the DMV area but I’m close to Delaware though I could even pay for shipping
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:25 PM)MrBlade Wrote: By the I’m not in the DMV area but I’m close to Delaware though I could even pay for shipping

"Northern Virginia area no shipping selling used bb10 stadium and beyblades"

"no shipping"
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:25 PM)MrBlade Wrote: By the I’m not in the DMV area but I’m close to Delaware though I could even pay for shipping

"Northern Virginia area no shipping selling used bb10 stadium and beyblades"

"no shipping"

You don’t have to inform me about that DC
I just updated the pictures thank you for waiting