[Selling]  My whole metal fight collection with rares (jade jupiter, duo uranus, bb10, revup)

Hello. I am selling my whole metal fight collection. Asking price is $680 free shipping  for the whole lot across the united states but open to reasonable offers. Will sell individually for the right price, pm me and we can talk about it [Image: smile.png]

Note: revup launcher is modified to be stronger and to function like a regular string launcher. You can modify it back to the way it was. Also, I have lots more of light launchers that I wasn't able to include in the pictures of because they're still in their boxes. 

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...khR0M1L3-P

Feel free to message me :) I accept paypal f&f, venmo, and quickpay by zelle. Thank you!
"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."

Until you redo your pictures with your WBO username in them, I'm going to have to keep this thread closed and the links removed.

Also, you already have a thread for this same purpose that I missed? I'm closing that one too.

Please read and follow the Beymarket rules before posting.
----------
Image added with the name, thread reopened.
Open for offers. Bump!

Lowering my asking price to $800. Still open to reasonable offers
Lowering my price to $720 with free shipping across the US Smile
(Jul. 04, 2020  10:25 PM)alistairlee Wrote: Bump!!!!!!!

Hiya was just wondering if you would be willing to sell he revup launcher on it's own? And if so how much? 
Thanks anyways !
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:34 AM)KineticFuse Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  10:25 PM)alistairlee Wrote: Bump!!!!!!!

Hiya was just wondering if you would be willing to sell he revup launcher on it's own? And if so how much? 
Thanks anyways !

No, sorry. I would really like to sell the whole lot.
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:04 PM)alistairlee Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:34 AM)KineticFuse Wrote: Hiya was just wondering if you would be willing to sell he revup launcher on it's own? And if so how much? 
Thanks anyways !

No, sorry. I would really like to sell the whole lot.

Okay no worries
Lowering my price to $690 with free shipping
You might want to sell things individually. The only thing i need is the stadium an duo Uranus
Sell stuff individual I’ll buy stuff then
Sorry guys. I would really like to get rid of them all at once. I'm still taking reasonable offers.
(Jul. 15, 2020  10:17 AM)alistairlee Wrote: Going down to $600 for everything.

I feel as if everything you have is worth $600 or even more, I’d stop dropping the price and wait it out. You’ve got some pretty awesome beys and a bb-10 so I’m sure someone will be interested Smile
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:09 PM)Pegasus4567 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  10:17 AM)alistairlee Wrote: Going down to $600 for everything.

I feel as if everything you have is worth $600 or even more, I’d stop dropping the price and wait it out. You’ve got some pretty awesome beys and a bb-10 so I’m sure someone will be interested Smile

Yeah it is worth more. But I'm getting kinda desperate lol
I think he is right, if you get desperate just start selling the stuff seperately. You see some people want 2 or 3 things (not me) and they would probably pay good money. I the end it will probably be far more thann 600 or 700 hundred. Just my two cents bro, don't go undervalue
(Jul. 15, 2020  11:42 PM)Retrograde Wrote: I think he is right, if you get desperate just start selling the stuff seperately. You see some people want 2 or 3 things (not me) and they would probably pay good money. I the end it will probably be far more thann 600 or 700 hundred. Just my two cents bro, don't go undervalue

I'll give it a few more days I think. I just don't want to go through the hassle of shipping multiple items lol
Sometimes you have to go through the hassle for the hustle my friend Grin
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:49 PM)Retrograde Wrote: Sometimes you have to go through the hassle for the hustle my friend Grin

Nicely said
WOW really nice set of beys
(Jul. 17, 2020  6:01 AM)pika2442 Wrote: WOW really nice set of beys

Hopefully I'll have a buyer soon
well maybe you should lower the price to 580

i mean not that ill bye them i dont have 800 dollars
(Jul. 17, 2020  6:32 AM)pika2442 Wrote: well maybe you should lower the price to 580

i mean  not that ill bye them i dont have 800 dollars
600 is already low 😅  I'm actually losing money by going that low lol. And that's with free shipping
well are the beys used?