[Selling]  Momo's Shop! NIB Vulcan Horuseus 145D! Last one!

I thought I'd never have to do this, but unfortunately, I must. Unexpected financial situations happened, and I'm selling my stuff. Well, some of it anyway.
Postage Costs (Click to View)

Please PM me offers (no lowballers please), and transactions are to be done through PM's.

PayPal only. I'll accept CAD from Canadians, and USD from Americans, but if you live outside of either countries, payment must be in USD.

[Image: allmfb.jpg]

Mint; Never used, but opened Earth Mold 2 by TT x1 (Sold)
NIB Lightning L-Drago 100HF x1 - $15.00
Near mint (spun a few times, but never battled) Driger V2 x1 (Sold)
Mint; Never used but opened Pegasis 105F minus the Bey Pointer (Blue from Starter) x1 (Sold)
(Used) L-Drago 105F Starter x1 (Sold; Bey Launcher L is also Sold)
Mint; Never used but opened Hasbro Lightning L-Drago 100HF minus the Launcher and Winder x1
Used White Launcher Grip and Bey Pointer x1 (Sold)
Used Black Launcher Grip and Bey Pointer x1 (Sold)
Slightly Used Metallic Blue Bey Launcher x1 (Sold)
Mint, never used Stardust Pegasis 100RF x1 $25.00
NIB Meteo L-Drago LW105LF x1 (Sold)
NIB Gravity Perseus AD145WD x1 (Sold)

I also take some requests as well, to see what my seller has in stock. If he has it, I will make an effort to see if he has it.

Thank you for looking!

*LOOKING FOR:

1x Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
2x Monster Reborn
2x Royal Oppression
2-3x Solemn Warning
1x Icarus Attack (preferably the Gold Rare Version)
1-2x Solemn Judgment (preferably the Gold Rare Version)

If you have any of these cards, I will buy from you, so please do not hesitate to PM me.

Also looking for:

Wolborg MS (NIB)
Slash Riger MS (Mint)
Samurai Changer MS (NIB)

PM me if you have any of the Beys and only card that I require.
If I were to buy a LLDrago, would you include a Beylauncher L?

Interested in your pre HWS Pegasis Wheel, btw.
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:19 PM)Kimchi Wrote: If I were to buy a LLDrago, would you include a Beylauncher L?

Interested in your pre HWS Pegasis Wheel, btw.

They are NIB TT Lightning L-Dragos, so the Bey Launcher L is included.
Mint; Never used, but opened Earth Mold 1 by TT x1 NIB Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2 x1 (Used) L-Drago 105F Starter x1 NIP Bey Launcher x1 Near mint Blue Bey Launcher from BB-32 x1

I am interested in these.what would be shipping for them to new york
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:44 AM)DarkFox Wrote: Mint; Never used, but opened Earth Mold 1 by TT x1 NIB Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2 x1 (Used) L-Drago 105F Starter x1 NIP Bey Launcher x1 Near mint Blue Bey Launcher from BB-32 x1

I'll have to check; I'll try and PM you the fees when I can.

Edit: Pics of L-Drago 105F tomorrow.
(Nov. 17, 2010  9:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:44 AM)DarkFox Wrote: Mint; Never used, but opened Earth Mold 1 by TT x1 NIB Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2 x1 (Used) L-Drago 105F Starter x1 NIP Bey Launcher x1 Near mint Blue Bey Launcher from BB-32 x1

I'll have to check; I'll try and PM you the fees when I can.

Edit: Pics of L-Drago 105F tomorrow.

Sorry remove the 2 lightening ll drago, mistake from phone
L-Drago 105F and Earth pics to be up tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Haha, if you had been earlier, and you were selling a Red Beylauncher I would have bought it.
It looks so damn sexayy. <333

And I also want Earth mold 1 but I guess I'm not going to compete with DarkFox for it, considering the financial crisis I am in now. D:
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:49 AM)blah Wrote: Haha, if you had been earlier, and you were selling a Red Beylauncher I would have bought it.
It looks so damn sexayy. <333

And I also want Earth mold 1 but I guess I'm not going to compete with DarkFox for it, considering the financial crisis I am in now. D:
you can have it dude, I have a bit too many targets...i keep forgetting xmas is coming up lol
I'm buying driger v2, $25 shipped. PM me with ur paypal.. Thanks momo, sorry to hear u had to sell it Uncertain
Guys, I just found out my Earth is Mold 2. I'm going to take it down off the list, unless someone still wants it. Still by TT. Mold 1 doesn't have the underside of the wings filled, right?
Yup the mold 1 isn't in anyway reinforced.
Hm, that's weird because my Earth doesn't have any filler metal on the bottom of the wings, but it has the reinforced bits on the top as seen here:
Yet the underside is hollow...
I'm dealing that in progress, but PM me an offer.

Edit: Sorry; it was sold.
Sorry for the double post.

I'm adding an opened, but never used Hasbro Lightning L-Drago 100HF (all stickers have been applied except for the Face; sticker sheet will be included) for $5.00, shipping included. For future reference, all shipping fees are paid by me, except for registered mail.
Am I correct in reading that as shipping cost included?

If so, I guess I am interested.
I pay for shipping. Unless you want registered mail. Then I'll put another $5.00 USD on top of the price.
If you pay for shipping as well, doesn't that mean you don't make any money out of selling these ?
As international shipping sometimes is very expensive and can cost more than the Bey. Pinching_eyes_2

Sorry for the offtopic-ness by the way.
I've never shipped outside of North America, but if it does get to be quite expensive, then I may charge for international shipping. I'm just trying to get rid of some of my stuff so I can have money in my PayPal to buy more things, hahah.

Making tons of money isn't my goal here.
Hah I see.

Well, if I am unable to find a Lightning l drago around here, I will contact you.

For now I'll leave you to a more comfortable market hah.

Good luck!
$5.00 USD for the Bey itself is rather inexpensive Wink Teehee.
Hah, definitely true, hence why I was suprised.
Shipping light items (3-4 beyblades, for instances) to international destinations is roughly the same price as domestically, only without all the advantages such as tracking number, on-time delivery guarantee, etc. For small packet air, 100$ insurance is included and the delay is reasonable (1-2 weeks). It's when it comes to heavy packages/expensive items that it becomes problematic. Hope it helps you momo Wink

edit: this should also aid you http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/default-e.asp