[Selling]  Metal fury Beyblades for sale (Takara Tony)

Hey guys I'm in an urgent need of cash and I have 5 original metal fury Beyblades by Tamara tomy. They are 1) Big Bang Pegasus 
2) death Quetzalcoatl 
3) kreis cygnus 
4) scythe kronos 
5) variares 

Since they're no longer manufactured by takara tony and I've been a collector of Beyblades myself. I thought I'd sell these 5 to anyone interested. The price list is below.
Pegasus is for 105$
Variares is for 115$
Kreis Cygnus is for 100£
Death Quetzalcoatal is for 105$
Scythe Kronos is for 105$

Please keep in mind that these are brand new and sealed boxes of the original Takara Tomy. International shipping is 60$ but if you're willing to buy more than 1 Beyblade I can get the shipping price to less than half. Please contact me personally at my email areeb1792001@gmail.com or dm me at hashmenow on Instagram. Or you could reply to me at this thread. This is for serious Beyblades collectors only
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:23 PM)Hashmenow Wrote: Hey guys I'm in an urgent need of cash and I have 5 original metal fury Beyblades by Tamara tomy. They are 1) Big Bang Pegasus 
2) death Quetzalcoatl 
3) kreis cygnus 
4) scythe kronos 
5) variares 

Since they're no longer manufactured by takara tony and I've been a collector of Beyblades myself. I thought I'd sell these 5 to anyone interested. The price list is below.
Pegasus is for 105$
Variares is for 115$
Kreis Cygnus is for 100£

Please keep in mind that these are brand new and sealed boxes of the original Takara Tomy. International shipping is 60$ but if you're willing to buy more than 1 Beyblade I can get the shipping price to less than half. Please contact me personally at my email areeb1792001@gmail.com or dm me at hashmenow on Instagram. Or you could reply to me at this thread. This is for serious Beyblades collectors only
Give us pics with your name written on peice of paper.
As well as I think price is brutal(correct me if I'm wrong)
you can buy those NIB beys for like 20 ish dollars lol, good luck
(Apr. 11, 2018  10:07 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: you can buy those NIB beys for like 20 ish dollars lol, good luck

I totally agree, I think he meant to put the bey prices down as $10.50, not $105. XD
(Apr. 11, 2018  11:34 PM)Balake\ Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  10:07 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: you can buy those NIB beys for like 20 ish dollars lol, good luck

I totally agree, I think he meant to put the bey prices down as $10.50, not $105. XD
Even I think so.  105 USD for a regular used bey is brutal. I mean they're not hms
Scammer. Don't trust this guy. He has original Tamara Tomy beys.
You said "Don't trust him, he has Takara Tomy beys", but, isn't that a good thing if he has TT beys? That didn't make sense.
Even HMS beyblades don't go for $100, maybe a Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver., but not really much other beys, unless they're VERY rare.
No, he says Takara Tony for the topic and Tamara tomy in this thread. That's a scammer.
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote: No, he says Takara Tony for the topic and Tamara tomy in this thread. That's a scammer.

Oh, it's probably just a spelling error. You could say that YOUR name is a scam as well: Your profile name is "Jade_Juper", when it really SHOULD be "Jade_Jupiter" (unless you PURPOSEFULLY spelled Jade Jupiter wrong, then nermind').
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:42 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I purposely put Jade Jupiter.
Your prices are brutal, maybe you wanted to put $10.5 but I don't know.
Also they are not rare yet.
Are these prices in Mexican Pesos?
(Apr. 13, 2018  9:47 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Are these prices in Mexican Pesos?

These sound like
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:42 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I purposely put Jade Jupiter.
Your prices are brutal, maybe you wanted to put $10.5 but I don't know.

What??? My price is 20 USD per bey with free shipping worldwide, it's far from brutal.
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:23 PM)Hashmenow Wrote: Hey guys I'm in an urgent need of cash and I have 5 original metal fury Beyblades by Tamara tomy. They are 1) Big Bang Pegasus 
2) death Quetzalcoatl 
3) kreis cygnus 
4) scythe kronos 
5) variares 

Pegasus is for 105$
Variares is for 115$
Kreis Cygnus is for 100£

(Apr. 13, 2018  12:14 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Your prices are brutal, maybe you wanted to put $10.5 but I don't know.

What??? My price is 20 USD per bey with free shipping worldwide, it's far from brutal.

Above is what you said. You can still edit it
Just a question but did you even bother reading properly?
(Apr. 13, 2018  2:56 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Just a question but did you even bother reading properly?

Your price is good now.
But for your good, edit the first post and update prices.
And you can not ship any thing to where I live.
Shipping charges to my house will be a hundred dollars
I can ship to where you live, I have friends who make such shipping very easy friend.
You know you spelt Jade Jupiter WRONG right? Your profile name is Jade Juper, not Jade Jupiter.
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:45 AM)Jamesmattison Wrote: Coool

LOL, It's the HASHMENOW guy. He is using this account.
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:14 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:45 AM)Jamesmattison Wrote: Coool

LOL, It's the HASHMENOW guy. He is using this account.

what do you mean
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:14 AM)jade_juper Wrote: LOL, It's the HASHMENOW guy. He is using this account.

what do you mean

NO person in their logical sense of state would like something over 100 $ or pounds for regular MFB beys.
(Sep. 08, 2018  11:42 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote: what do you mean

NO person in their logical sense of state would like something over 100 $ or pounds for regular MFB beys.

I meant what do you mean by he is using this account