[Selling]  Metal Fight Beyblade LOT! Selling Everything.

Hey everyone!
I used to be very into Beyblade, but I'm really not into it anymore, and I gotta sell my stuff so I can save up for a laptop.
Sucks, but it's abuot time I parted with my childhood friends.

I'm planning to sell the whole lot, PM me offers.
If you want something separate, I'll consider it...

BIDDING STARTS AT 50$ CAD.
I understand that people want it cheaper because I want to "get rid of them" but I still want to get the right value for it.
I actually need about 100 dollars, but maybe I can compromise.
There are valuable parts in this lot as well.
[/size]

Here is a picture to the lot: http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc03034p.jpg

There is a TT Attack Stadium (Lightly Worn from BB-32)
Ray Unicorno D125 CS (Used)
MF Lightning L Drago CH120 RF (Used)
Storm Pegasis 105 RF (Mint)
Dark Wolf DF145 FS (Mint)
Vulcan Horuseus 100 RF (Used, RF is in Prime)
Earth Bull C145 WB (used)
MF Pegasis 145 RF (Metal System Pegasis is Mint)
Aquario 105 F (Near mint)

Black Launcher Grip with Red Grip and Beylauncher LR
Red/Blue Launchergrip with Red Beylauncher
Mint Blue Beylauncher

I come from Canada, and I live waaaay up north in Ontario.
I don't trust meeting up in person, I'd rather ship the lot out to you.

PAY VIA PAYPAL!
PM me Offers.

Thanks for Looking (:
How much for Vulcan Horseus (Can you please put the normal parts in it?) and also for the black launcher with lr launcher
There was no reason to quote that post and clog the thread up when it's right there...
You need to use a proper prefix in the topic title.
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:54 AM)Vulcan Blader Wrote: How much for Vulcan Horseus (Can you please put the normal parts in it?) and also for the black launcher with lr launcher
He is selling a LOT so that means everything. Nothing seperatte unless he states it.
Quote:If you want something separate, I'll consider it...
Well he stated that if you wanted something separate, then ask him,
would you do the entire lot for like 60$ since you are just tryingto get rid of it
Prefix, please.
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:43 AM)sk8nblade Wrote: would you do the entire lot for like 60$ since you are just tryingto get rid of it

i doubt he'd sell it for 60$ , vulcan horseus alone is worth around 27$ - 40$ The stadium is worth at least 25$ + shipping plus he has those other beys, ray unicorno is worth 15 - 25$ o-o
yeah i know but hes getting out so some people are just lookin for quick cash. still wanna know what he wants for it
I'm new to beyblades... can someone tell me the types and all stuff you need to know
ill start the bid at 55 haha
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:51 PM)GameDude101 Wrote: I'm new to beyblades... can someone tell me the types and all stuff you need to know

i dont believe this is place to ask question like so.

you can go onto the wiki for information!

i may have interesting for this lot.
Hey I no I am of topic and I am new to this site so I was wondering if you guys could tell me how to post a new thread..

-Phoenix123
If that is off topic why are you even posting here ?! And to create a new thread you just scroll down to the bottom and click on New Topic, I think it is.
is shipping included.
Tarobubble tea, i found vulcan horuseus in canada(takara tomy) for 11.99 cad