[Selling]  Melbourne Tournaments - Selling Thread

Rather then making a selling thread for each tournament in Melbourne, I've decided to create one thread for them all Smile Melbourne tournaments usually has a lot of business, so I will post each user's items that they are selling/buying in the OP.

For my sales please visit my thread here.
still need to sell my launchers, ripcords and tools for 50 cents each, or $1.25 for a set of 2 ripcords, a launcher and a tool. good for boosters, in fact i might add thermal lacerta for an extra $18, but i have to make sure i cant find ziggy at all as it was supposed to be his prize for a tournament but i cant find him anywhere.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:33 AM)pikabattler Wrote: still need to sell my launchers, ripcords and tools for 50 cents each, or $1.25 for a set of 2 ripcords, a launcher and a tool. good for boosters, in fact i might add thermal lacerta for an extra $18, but i have to make sure i cant find ziggy at all as it was supposed to be his prize for a tournament but i cant find him anywhere.

Sorry to tell you but I doubt anyone will buy the launchers as they probably already have too many plus they are really bad.

Buying:
  • BD145
  • Aquario CW
@myvo: i might buy the quetz, just need to take out the money for it.
Preferably not used but if used not to bee too worn out.

Buying:
  • CS (Aggressive)
  • MF-2
What condition RF? I think I could fix you up Smile It might be a Little pricey though Smile

EDIT: I may be able to get you a NIB(or P xD) MF-2 Orange. Again it will be about $10.

RF maybe $7?
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:39 AM)Chups Wrote: What condition RF? I think I could fix you up Smile It might be a Little pricey though Smile

EDIT: I may be able to get you a NIB(or P xD) MF-2 Orange. Again it will be about $10.

RF maybe $7?

Thanks for the offer but don't worry managed to buy an RF Smile
What about the MF-2?
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:21 AM)blah Wrote: Buying:
  • BD145
  • Aquario CW

How much are you willing to pay for an Aquario?
I can sell you mine for $5.
Buying:
* 230 track
* Basalt metal wheel
* RS x2
* metal faces
* grand ketos faces
I could sell you one RS. It wont be at Winters prime though. $10.
(Jun. 22, 2011  12:08 PM)Chups Wrote: What about the MF-2?

Yea don't worry about what I am buying I was able to get it off ebay all I am looking for is an aggressive CS now.
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:18 AM)myvo3 Wrote: @pikabattler, im only selling the metal wheels

i realize that, still want it. i all ready got the tip and track, though i would ask to throw in a facebolt, im running out of them. i would even pay an extra $1.50 for the face bolt.
acturly ill buy a face bolt from anyone for up to a $1.50, i expecaly want ones that dont need stickers.

edit: forgot to say ill be selling my limited edition 125 track for no less than $3, got to make some profit. im also thinking of selling my limited edition 135 track for the same price, but not confirmed.
I have plenty of facebolts I can sell you pikabattler, PM me the ones you are looking for.
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:07 PM)Resistance Wrote:

Yea don't worry about what I am buying I was able to get it off ebay all I am looking for is an aggressive CS now.

I have a Hasbro CS which is known for more Attack. $10. Im not too sure if I want to sell it that's why my Price are so High.
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:46 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:07 PM)Resistance Wrote:

I have a Hasbro CS which is known for more Attack. $10. Im not too sure if I want to sell it that's why my Price are so High.

Umm, I'll see since I ordered a Ray Unicorno, still waiting for it to arrive so I can test and see if it is aggressive or not, posted I was buying one as a backup to get one since it is more likely to get a calm CS from Takara Tomy.
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:02 PM)Chups Wrote: I could sell you one RS. It wont be at Winters prime though. $10.

i'm not gonna be there either so maybe the next one
i'm also looking for an attack type stadium so if anyone has one for sale plz PM me
I have 2. Black and Clear but I like to have them both. Clear for Tourney's and Black for Home/Testing.
I might change my Mind though.
Looking for:
Lacerta face
Any RBL/RB 'cept RBLV3
Aggressive CS.
LRF/RF/R2F
What condition RF and R2F? I have 1 prime RF, 1 in-between RF and 1 Fresh RF. Im also selling a in-between R2F.
Prices vary.
Again I have an agressive hasbro CS bidding between you and resistance at $8
Not paying $8. I mean a prime of all rubber tips.