[Selling]  Melbourne Tournaments - Selling Thread

Anyone selling a Death Quetz? If so how much? Hopefully it's not to used.
Omega can you PM your next tourney and I'm selling stuff. Here's what I'm selling

1 Galaxy Pegasis MW. note: it is very chipped.

1 Ray MW used but not to much.

1 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF.

1 Storm MW Used and very dark.

1 Cyber Pegasis 105F (Metal Fusion) not the red one.

1 Pegasis I CW has a bit of Black marker on it.

1 Cancer CW.

1 Zurafa CW.

1 Pegasis II CW.

1 Orion CW

If you want to buy anything PM me and I'll tell you the price and send you a photo from which ever one your interested in.
And also anyone selling a Blitz Unicorno?
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:41 PM)Wraith Wrote: Looking for:
Lacerta face
Any RBL/RB 'cept RBLV3
Aggressive CS.
LRF/RF/R2F

I'm selling a lecerta face! From metal masters thermal lacerta. Do you want to buy it?
Anyone selling a death Quetz? or a Blitz Unicorno?
Well since there's a tournament around the corner I might as well! So anyways I will be selling my SLIGHTLY used Dranzer GT all stickers applied with no sticker damage what so ever! It will also come with its EG winder all stickers applied! I will accept offers and even trade depending if I'm interested in what your trading! The condition of Dranzer GT is amazing I have only used it in battle 3-5 times MAX! So it is nearly mint PM me offers and trades if interested. [b]EDIT Sold dranzer GT[b]
Anyone would to buy all my beyblades? Tongue_out I have all of season one besides for dark cancer and most of seanson 2 Tongue_out also have a blitz unicorn(TT).
I am selling x1 Flash metal wheel x1 Phantom metal wheel if you are interested PM me or negotiate at the tournament thanks!

(Jan. 16, 2013  6:13 AM)ZX Wrote: Well since there's a tournament around the corner I might as well! So anyways I will be selling my SLIGHTLY used Dranzer GT all stickers applied with no sticker damage what so ever! It will also come with its EG winder all stickers applied! I will accept offers and even trade depending if I'm interested in what your trading! The condition of Dranzer GT is amazing I have only used it in battle 3-5 times MAX! So it is nearly mint PM me offers and trades if interested. EDIT Sold dranzer GT