[Selling]  MUST SEE BEST PRICES! $17 SCYTHE KRONOS, $25 JADE JUPITER, $21 BEAT LYNX BEST PRICES!

Black BeyPointer is takara tomy's sono kong has a blue and sound making gold one.
I might wanna buy basalt horogium or gravity perseus later on
Is the stadium real?
When are you going to get more strongest blader sets in stock and how much is it
HEY GUYS! BEST PRICES EVER!! FANG LEONE NOW $17!! BEAT LYNX NOW $21!!!!
Bump, Beat Lynx is selling fast!
Does no one notice the Alladin corp. Stadium? That is clearly not Takara-Tomy or SonoKong and is not considered legal for WBO use in tournaments/testing.
Yes,that definitely needs to be edited from the first post, it is false publicity.
(Nov. 14, 2011  6:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Does no one notice the Alladin corp. Stadium? That is clearly not Takara-Tomy or SonoKong and is not considered legal for WBO use in tournaments/testing.
Thanks for pointing out the negatives.

Can I not sell something like that? I mean I understand it is not legal, but where in the marketplace rules dos it state I cannot sell that?
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:45 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  6:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Does no one notice the Alladin corp. Stadium? That is clearly not Takara-Tomy or SonoKong and is not considered legal for WBO use in tournaments/testing.
Thanks for pointing out the negatives.

Can I not sell something like that? I mean I understand it is not legal, but where in the marketplace rules dos it state I cannot sell that?

But you clearly come out and say all items are TT or Sonokong, that is just lying.
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:38 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: But you clearly come out and say all items are TT or Sonokong, that is just lying.

Exactly.
Oh! I will fix that then, thank you!
Hm, the blue stadium is not from TT Hongli either as far as we know.
(Nov. 17, 2011  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the blue stadium is not from TT Hongli either as far as we know.
Thank you.
It would be better you not sell it at all on the WBO...

By the way, it probably helps if you know what you're selling.
Alladin Corp.
I have the stadium and no where does it say that, FYI.

I can sell it on the WBO, there is no rule against it. Once I sell it out then I won't import them.
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:45 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I have the stadium and no where does it say that, FYI.
But that doesn't mean the Alladin Corp didn't make them...
It is indeed not confirmed that the company is "Aladdin Corp" or whatever.
eBay keeps calling it that, so I'll go with it.

Philipino bladers in the community haven't really said otherwise either, if there are any that is.
I heard something about Bankee Toys, NEW BOY, etc.
Okay, forget it then.

Still, not too happy with you trying to sell it here, that would imply we have no problems with those kinds of stadiums, which we do.