Selling MFB Beyblades/Accesories

BUMP
Interested in Gold Leone, Chimera, Ionis, BB Pegasus, Pisces, Ketos, and Byxis. Would like prices individually and in a set, but am mostly focusing on burst right now. Just lookin' around really, heh.
Dont buy from him. He will take your payment and never send your items, nor will he respond to your messages after a while. He scammed me out of $15, and/or a valkyrie layer and a spriggan heavy defense
Wow, this really surprises me since _Avenger_ is a very well-known Member in the United Kingdom. What are all the details about this? Since when has he not been replying? Did he say he was busy with something? Is it too late for you to open a Paypal dispute to get your money back?
I don't mean to interfere, but have you tried contacting him via Skype or Google hangouts? He might be easier to contact through there.
(Jul. 20, 2016  7:48 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Dont buy from him. He will take your payment and never send your items, nor will he respond to your messages after a while. He scammed me out of $15, and/or a valkyrie layer and a spriggan heavy defense

He made a trade with me a long time ago. I gave him my new in box golden Dranzer S and golden Driger S. He wanted to send me a Poison Fury Showdown 2-Pack and a MSF-H Blue Ver. for it but I never received anything. He said that it maybe got lost. Now I´ve seen the same Fury Capricorn being still in his collection and k1mboslice1305 received a Poison Pegasus. We did another trade some time ago but I never received the Archer Gargoyle. He first said that he doesn´t have Gargoyle anymore. After a bit of conversation he changed his mind and he said that he accidently dropped it on the floor and the chrome wheel chipped and the spin track broke. He also said that he doesn´t mind sending me anything else. He always reads my messages but he never replies. He´s ignoring me. I still have the intire WhatsApp Chat from the first trade onwards.
(Jul. 20, 2016  7:48 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Dont buy from him. He will take your payment and never send your items, nor will he respond to your messages after a while. He scammed me out of $15, and/or a valkyrie layer and a spriggan heavy defense

I explained things too you through a PM so do check that out when you get time!^-^

(Jul. 20, 2016  9:29 PM)Zera Wrote:

He made a trade with me a long time ago. I gave him my new in box golden Dranzer S and golden Driger S. He wanted to send me a Poison Fury Showdown 2-Pack and a MSF-H Blue Ver. for it but I never received anything. He said that it maybe got lost. Now I´ve seen the same Fury Capricorn being still in his collection and k1mboslice1305 received a Poison Pegasus. We did another trade some time ago but I never received the Archer Gargoyle. He first said that he doesn´t have Gargoyle anymore. After a bit of conversation he changed his mind and he said that he accidently dropped it on the floor and the chrome wheel chipped and the spin track broke. He also said that he doesn´t mind sending me anything else. He always reads my messages but he never replies. He´s ignoring me. I still have the intire WhatsApp Chat from the first trade onwards.

check whatsapp
_Avenger_ I got no message from you. The last message was from me on July the 9th 2016.
Do not buy from this guy! He will never send the items you purchased, and make a lot of excuses. He won't respond for weeks, then will make promises he cannot keep. Its been almost 2 months since I paid him for items, and he still hasnt come through despite promising to send.
How much for wide square stadium nvm srry
(Aug. 24, 2016  2:08 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Do not buy from this guy! He will never send the items you purchased, and make a lot of excuses. He won't respond for weeks, then will make promises he cannot keep. Its been almost 2 months since I paid him for items, and he still hasnt come through despite promising to send.

@[_Avenger_] please send @[Driger_Guy]'s items as soon as possible. Otherwise we'll have to assume that you don't intend on sending the items at all.
(Sep. 02, 2016  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  2:08 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Do not buy from this guy! He will never send the items you purchased, and make a lot of excuses. He won't respond for weeks, then will make promises he cannot keep. Its been almost 2 months since I paid him for items, and he still hasnt come through despite promising to send.

@[_Avenger_] please send @[Driger_Guy]'s items as soon as possible. Otherwise we'll have to assume that you don't intend on sending the items at all.

Not to be rude but he did not send me the item a few years ago when we traded. Do not trust this guy! -Dutchblader123
(Sep. 02, 2016  8:53 PM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Not to be rude but he did not send me the item a few years ago when we traded. Do not trust this guy! -Dutchblader123

Sorry if that's the case, but it's also an issue separate from this.
(Sep. 02, 2016  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: @[_Avenger_] please send @[Driger_Guy]'s items as soon as possible. Otherwise we'll have to assume that you don't intend on sending the items at all.

He is ignoring me on whatsapp, he is a scam.
Are you talking about Driger Guy? Please write me a PM about your issue. It's separate from this.
(Sep. 02, 2016  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: @[_Avenger_] please send @[Driger_Guy]'s items as soon as possible. Otherwise we'll have to assume that you don't intend on sending the items at all.

He is ignoring me on whatsapp, he is a scam.

(Sep. 02, 2016  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you talking about Driger Guy? Please write me a PM about your issue. It's separate from this.

I was talking about Avenger. I found his phone number and asked him but he ignored me.
Sorry, I totally misunderstood. Was confused since you had just asked how much for something.

Closing this thread and will investigate the accusations. Thank you for your reports.