[Selling]  Looking to trade a Storm Pegasus

I own the super vortex battle set storm pegasus, (loose)with a metallic red energy ring and met. blue fusion wheel. The facebolt is busted,might want to buy another facebolt at toywiz.com. There are some cosmetic problems with it because the paint job is scratched.

not in mint condition, but can kick butt on the battlefield.

Please trade a bey with this, because at other places, It costs $20-$75.

I also accept beyblade gear (-launchers and L. grips) such as a: Beypointer,Angle compass, or any sort of gear you are willing to trade.
I have a beylauncher that has a busted clip. U can fix it easily with a small screwdriver but all mine are too big. I live in Cali if that helps for shipping. Also can u supply pics. Thanks.
i'll trade you a dark bull it's not busted on any parts of the BEYBLADE
drago,sorry,but i already have dark bull. and unleashed, what kind of launcher is it?
Ill give you a face, but you have to pay postage?
Blue beylauncher R, also a takara light launcher 2 but u would have to put in something else for LL2.
(Jan. 11, 2011  1:51 PM)machipz Wrote: Ill give you a face, but you have to pay postage?

What Face?
And unleashed, sorry but no deal.
Quote:lease trade a bey with this, because at other places, It costs $20-$75.

http://www.toywiz.com/limitedstormpegasus.html

Brand new $14.99
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:13 PM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote:
Quote:lease trade a bey with this, because at other places, It costs $20-$75.

http://www.toywiz.com/limitedstormpegasus.html

Brand new $14.99
Toywiz shipping is alot make proably $22-30$
toywiz shipping is 10 to 15 bucks.
I mean, EVERYWHERE shipping is 12 to 15 bucks, But at wal mart you can get the Super Vortex Stadium, with tops for $24.99. O_O
(Jan. 11, 2011  1:51 PM)milkychipz Wrote: Ill give you a face, but you have to pay postage?

Yes MilkyChipz, But we BOTH have to pay postage, because It'll be through the mail.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:37 PM)DarkBlader0071 Wrote: Please trade a bey with this, because at other places, It costs $20-$75.

Now you're just exaggerating ... Uncertain

Anyways, I doubt someone would actually buy/trade this from you. Sorry Unhappy
When I mean that, I mean like $10 + Outrageous shipping tax