[Selling]  Looking to Trade - MFB Remakes, Cyclone, and more for trade

[Image: Untitled.png]

Everything in this picture is up for trade. The only pieces that have seen actual play are the Dranzer V2 layer which has played in about 10 games, the Perseus MFB layer which has played in about 5 games, and the original Brave layer which has likely been used in about 40 games. The red launchers are a little iffy but still work. There's probably some way to make them perfect, but I've never been good at repairing these. The white launcher is entirely unused but likely has the same issues. What I am looking for is...

Layer - Regalia Genesis
Dynamite Armor - 0
Forge Disc - Over
Driver - Destroy' (Black)
Driver - Venture (Any Color)
Driver - Zone'+Z
Driver Addition - Z (Just the blue ring)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm only looking to trade with someone within the US simply out of convenience.
(Aug. 24, 2021  6:26 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: [Image: Untitled.png]

Everything in this picture is up for trade. The only pieces that have seen actual play are the Dranzer V2 layer which has played in about 10 games, the Perseus MFB layer which has played in about 5 games, and the original Brave layer which has likely been used in about 40 games. The red launchers are a little iffy but still work. There's probably some way to make them perfect, but I've never been good at repairing these. The white launcher is entirely unused but likely has the same issues. What I am looking for is...

Layer - Regalia Genesis
Dynamite Armor - 0
Forge Disc - Over
Driver - Destroy' (Black)
Driver - Venture (Any Color)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm only looking to trade with someone within the US simply out of convenience.
Dude, the parts you’re looking for, vs the parts you’re trading isn’t exactly a fair deal. You want the 0 armor, over disc, destroy’ driver, venture, and regalia Genesis all for some iffy launchers, some death rings, and meh drivers? I mean other than rise, vanish, and Brave, nothing else is useful at all here. Not to be rude, just saying if you want those parts maybe offer a better deal. Sorry if I sound mean.
It's not a direct one for one swap of the lot for parts. If someone had a Destroy' for example and needed some stuff here, I'd be more than happy to give them a few things for it. I'm just in search of any of those parts.
(Aug. 24, 2021  10:04 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: It's not a direct one for one swap of the lot for parts. If someone had a Destroy' for example and needed some stuff here, I'd be more than happy to give them a few things for it. I'm just in search of any of those parts.

Are you also selling on Ebay? Or just here
(Aug. 24, 2021  10:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  10:04 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: It's not a direct one for one swap of the lot for parts. If someone had a Destroy' for example and needed some stuff here, I'd be more than happy to give them a few things for it. I'm just in search of any of those parts.

Are you also selling on Ebay? Or just here

I'm gonna list this on eBay in a week or so along with some other parts I have arriving. I'd rather trade for the time being, simply because if I sell the parts I'm just going to end up throwing that money at the parts I'm looking for. Just trying to cut out the waiting and get right to the parts.
Would you be open to selling the stadium?
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:28 PM)Garishi Wrote: Would you be open to selling the stadium?

Unfortunately not. It's my only standard stadium.
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:33 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:28 PM)Garishi Wrote: Would you be open to selling the stadium?

Unfortunately not. It's my only standard stadium.

I got genesis
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:33 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Unfortunately not. It's my only standard stadium.

I got genesis

Is it in good condition? I've had two Regalia Genesis already and they've both unfortunately been duds that didn't have the working burst-stopping gimmick. If it's good though, I'd be down to trade for it. What has your eye?
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:38 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got genesis

Is it in good condition? I've had two Regalia Genesis already and they've both unfortunately been duds that didn't have the working burst-stopping gimmick. If it's good though, I'd be down to trade for it. What has your eye?

Also genesis is in working condition.
Right now I'm eyeing Vanish, Kick, and 00. If you were to sell those how much would you sell them for? When you start selling on eBay
(Aug. 25, 2021  8:09 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:38 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Is it in good condition? I've had two Regalia Genesis already and they've both unfortunately been duds that didn't have the working burst-stopping gimmick. If it's good though, I'd be down to trade for it. What has your eye?

Also genesis is in working condition.

Very nice to hear. What do you have your eye on?

(Aug. 25, 2021  8:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Right now I'm eyeing Vanish,  Kick, and 00. If you were to sell those how much would you sell them for? When you start selling on eBay

When I sell on eBay it'll be this entire lot. I don't do small sales since having to ship multiple packages really cuts into ones ability to get money when you're dealing with eBay. Having it move as one chunk is the plan.
(Aug. 26, 2021  6:06 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  8:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: Also genesis is in working condition.

Very nice to hear. What do you have your eye on?

(Aug. 25, 2021  8:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Right now I'm eyeing Vanish,  Kick, and 00. If you were to sell those how much would you sell them for? When you start selling on eBay

When I sell on eBay it'll be this entire lot. I don't do small sales since having to ship multiple packages really cuts into ones ability to get money when you're dealing with eBay. Having it move as one chunk is the plan.

I'm eyeing Vanish
Unfortunately I actually traded the Kick to my friend. Interested in anything else?
(Aug. 30, 2021  8:23 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Unfortunately I actually traded the Kick to my friend. Interested in anything else?

What sparking stuff you got? Also I need a launcher
(Aug. 26, 2021  9:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  6:06 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Very nice to hear. What do you have your eye on?

I'm eyeing Vanish

(Aug. 30, 2021  8:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  8:23 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Unfortunately I actually traded the Kick to my friend. Interested in anything else?

What sparking stuff you got? Also I need a launcher

All I have extra is what is in the picture above.
(Aug. 30, 2021  10:13 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  9:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm eyeing Vanish

(Aug. 30, 2021  8:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: What sparking stuff you got? Also I need a launcher

All I have extra is what is in the picture above.
I can’t see the pic anymore. Can you list it for me?