[Selling]  Looking for Burst Parts (California Bladers Trade/Selling)

Hello everyone, below is a list of burst parts I am looking for, I will only be trading/paying for these parts with bladers who attend California (preferably Los Angeles Area) tournaments. Please PM me or post here if you would be interested. If you would like me to pay you for the parts let me know what you offer and how much you’d charge. For trades let me know what parts you offer and which you want in return.

Will Buy/ Trade for these parts: 
Drain Fafnir God Layer
New Quick’ driver
New xtreme’ driver
Metal Drift (new) 
Ignition’ driver 
Diabolos1 GT chip 
Wheel Hasbro
Dead Pheonix armor piece
Lift frame
Kerbeus DB Core
Fortress DB Disc
New Mobius Driver
New Bahamut DB Core
Bump. Just in case anyone didn’t see it before and wants to trade/sell.
I'm gonna be getting a new Rise driver (Hasbro Pro Evo Set). So if that's not an issue regarding Pro or TT I'm willing to trade it.
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:28 AM)Cindercast Wrote: I'm gonna be getting a new Rise driver (Hasbro Pro Evo Set). So if that's not an issue regarding Pro or TT I'm willing to trade it.
Thanks! I do have to ask though, are pro series drivers considered the same as TT? And made from the same material? If yes then what would you like to trade it for? A part or some money?
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:28 AM)Cindercast Wrote: I'm gonna be getting a new Rise driver (Hasbro Pro Evo Set). So if that's not an issue regarding Pro or TT I'm willing to trade it.
Thanks! I do have to ask though, are pro series drivers considered the same as TT? And made from the same material? If yes then what would you like to trade it for? A part or some money?

They're essentially the same thing. Pro and TT can be combined together because of this. I'll trade it for a part but I'm not certain about what part I want as of right now. If you have a spare 9 armor or Over Disc that could work as those are the only things I'm looking for. If not then a Never Driver that isn't from Brave Wyvern.
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:56 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks! I do have to ask though, are pro series drivers considered the same as TT? And made from the same material? If yes then what would you like to trade it for? A part or some money?

They're essentially the same thing. Pro and TT can be combined together because of this. I'll trade it for a part but I'm not certain about what part I want as of right now. If you have a spare 9 armor or Over Disc that could work as those are the only things I'm looking for. If not then a Never Driver that isn't from Brave Wyvern.
Ok, and sorry but I don’t have never or the 9 armor. I do have the over disc but I don’t think I’d be willing to trade that. Let me know what other parts you’d want to trade for it and if you still don’t know I could just buy it for $5-ish if that’s ok with you.
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:56 AM)Cindercast Wrote: They're essentially the same thing. Pro and TT can be combined together because of this. I'll trade it for a part but I'm not certain about what part I want as of right now. If you have a spare 9 armor or Over Disc that could work as those are the only things I'm looking for. If not then a Never Driver that isn't from Brave Wyvern.
Ok, and sorry but I don’t have never or the 9 armor. I do have the over disc but I don’t think I’d be willing to trade that. Let me know what other parts you’d want to trade for it and if you still don’t know I could just buy it for $5-ish if that’s ok with you.

That's fine you don't wanna trade Over. I'm not really too pressed on anything I want as of right now so just throw in whatever you think is worth it and I'm fine with it.
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:34 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, and sorry but I don’t have never or the 9 armor. I do have the over disc but I don’t think I’d be willing to trade that. Let me know what other parts you’d want to trade for it and if you still don’t know I could just buy it for $5-ish if that’s ok with you.

That's fine you don't wanna trade Over. I'm not really too pressed on anything I want as of right now so just throw in whatever you think is worth it and I'm fine with it.
So is $5 ok? Or I could give you my red destroy driver. You can choose between those 2 and whatever you’re fine with I’ll bring I to the next tournament we”re both in. Just a heads up I’m not in the upcoming BGT tournament in La Mirada so probably the next Burst tourney after that.
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:41 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:34 AM)Cindercast Wrote: That's fine you don't wanna trade Over. I'm not really too pressed on anything I want as of right now so just throw in whatever you think is worth it and I'm fine with it.
So is $5 ok? Or I could give you my red destroy driver. You can choose between those 2 and whatever you’re fine with I’ll bring I to the next tournament we”re both in. Just a heads up I’m not in the upcoming BGT tournament in La Mirada so probably the next Burst tourney after that.

I already own a Red Destroy Driver so I can take the 5 dollars. If you change your mind and trade a different part that's 100% fine with me. My package with the driver should be arriving near the end of this month so I'll bring it along when we attend the same tournament.
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:48 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:41 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So is $5 ok? Or I could give you my red destroy driver. You can choose between those 2 and whatever you’re fine with I’ll bring I to the next tournament we”re both in. Just a heads up I’m not in the upcoming BGT tournament in La Mirada so probably the next Burst tourney after that.

I already own a Red Destroy Driver so I can take the 5 dollars. If you change your mind and trade a different part that's 100% fine with me. My package with the driver should be arriving near the end of this month so I'll bring it along when we attend the same tournament.
Spots opened up in the tournament today, so I’ll be attending it. If you’d like to trade in this tourney I’ll bring the 5 bucks and you could bring your rise. If not we could just do it in the next tournament it’s up to you, anyways cya there.
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:48 AM)Cindercast Wrote: I already own a Red Destroy Driver so I can take the 5 dollars. If you change your mind and trade a different part that's 100% fine with me. My package with the driver should be arriving near the end of this month so I'll bring it along when we attend the same tournament.
Spots opened up in the tournament today, so I’ll be attending it. If you’d like to trade in this tourney I’ll bring the 5 bucks and you could bring your rise. If not we could just do it in the next tournament it’s up to you, anyways cya there.

I can trade you a drain fafnir layer for a rage longinus layer

(Apr. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)Eddiehh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Spots opened up in the tournament today, so I’ll be attending it. If you’d like to trade in this tourney I’ll bring the 5 bucks and you could bring your rise. If not we could just do it in the next tournament it’s up to you, anyways cya there.

I can also trade you just the whole beyblade as well for the whole beyblade (preferred so I don't have extra parts laying around)
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)Eddiehh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Spots opened up in the tournament today, so I’ll be attending it. If you’d like to trade in this tourney I’ll bring the 5 bucks and you could bring your rise. If not we could just do it in the next tournament it’s up to you, anyways cya there.

(Apr. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)Eddiehh Wrote: I can trade you a drain fafnir layer for a rage longinus layer

I can also trade you just the whole beyblade as well for the whole beyblade (preferred so I don't have extra parts laying around)
I already have the 8 disc and nothing driver, so I’m sorry but I don’t need the whole bey. And by layer do you mean just rage with the Longinus chip or rage longinus 3A?
(Apr. 23, 2022  7:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)Eddiehh Wrote: I can trade you a drain fafnir layer for a rage longinus layer

I already have the 8 disc and nothing driver, so I’m sorry but I don’t need the whole bey. And by layer do you mean just rage with the Longinus chip or rage longinus 3A?

Rage Longinus 3A
(Apr. 23, 2022  7:04 PM)Eddiehh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  7:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I already have the 8 disc and nothing driver, so I’m sorry but I don’t need the whole bey. And by layer do you mean just rage with the Longinus chip or rage longinus 3A?

Rage Longinus 3A
Oh, sorry but I don’t think I’d be willing to trade rage and 3A for just a drain fafnir layer. I know rage isn’t that great anymore but I still blade with parts aside from tournament combos.
(Apr. 23, 2022  7:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  7:04 PM)Eddiehh Wrote: Rage Longinus 3A
Oh, sorry but I don’t think I’d be willing to trade rage and 3A for just a drain fafnir layer. I know rage isn’t that great anymore but I still blade with parts aside from tournament combos.

All good
Updated the list of parts
Funny story lol. I own Heaven and don't really use it so that's another thing to the trading list Smile
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:23 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Funny story lol. I own Heaven and don't really use it so that's another thing to the trading list Smile
So will you bring heaven and your rise driver to Shindogs tournament? If so do you know parts I could trade you or should I just give you $10 bucks or something
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:23 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Funny story lol. I own Heaven and don't really use it so that's another thing to the trading list Smile
So will you bring heaven and your rise driver to Shindogs tournament? If so do you know parts I could trade you or should I just give you $10 bucks or something

If you don't have any spare cores that aren't Belail1, Fafnir, or Phoenix then I can take the 10 dollars. If you have a spare core ill take any one of those. Same with armors that aren't 2, 3, 6, 7, or 10. (To be specific i'll trade both of those for one armor or one core)
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:55 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So will you bring heaven and your rise driver to Shindogs tournament? If so do you know parts I could trade you or should I just give you $10 bucks or something

If you don't have any spare cores that aren't Belail1, Fafnir, or Phoenix then I can take the 10 dollars. If you have a spare core ill take any one of those. Same with armors that aren't 2, 3, 6, 7, or 10. (To be specific i'll trade both of those for one armor or one core)
I have the Spriggan core I’d be willing to trade. It’s my only one and since Longinus will go with either vanish or left astral, I guess my Fafnir with destroyed teeth from metal xtreme is going on guilty. But the Fafnir core on beysandbricks is like 6 bucks so I can buy that to compensate. Would you want to trade those 2 for the Spriggan chip? Also just to double check the pro series rise is identical to the TT rise and is legal on TT beys right?
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  2:55 AM)Cindercast Wrote: If you don't have any spare cores that aren't Belail1, Fafnir, or Phoenix then I can take the 10 dollars. If you have a spare core ill take any one of those. Same with armors that aren't 2, 3, 6, 7, or 10. (To be specific i'll trade both of those for one armor or one core)
I have the Spriggan core I’d be willing to trade. It’s my only one and since Longinus will go with either vanish or left astral, I guess my Fafnir with destroyed teeth from metal xtreme is going on guilty. But the Fafnir core on beysandbricks is like 6 bucks so I can buy that to compensate. Would you want to trade those 2 for the Spriggan chip? Also just to double check the pro series rise is identical to the TT rise and is legal on TT beys right?

Yeah I'm fine with trading Spriggan for those two. And yes Pro Rise and TT Rise are essentially the same and are legally compatible.
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:54 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have the Spriggan core I’d be willing to trade. It’s my only one and since Longinus will go with either vanish or left astral, I guess my Fafnir with destroyed teeth from metal xtreme is going on guilty. But the Fafnir core on beysandbricks is like 6 bucks so I can buy that to compensate. Would you want to trade those 2 for the Spriggan chip? Also just to double check the pro series rise is identical to the TT rise and is legal on TT beys right?

Yeah I'm fine with trading Spriggan for those two. And yes Pro Rise and TT Rise are essentially the same and are legally compatible.
Alright, and also do you mind if we do the trade after the tournament happens? Cause I might as well use it during the tourney
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:54 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Yeah I'm fine with trading Spriggan for those two. And yes Pro Rise and TT Rise are essentially the same and are legally compatible.
Alright, and also do you mind if we do the trade after the tournament happens? Cause I might as well use it during the tourney

Sure I'm fine with that.
Bump just cause this hasn’t been active for a while
Bump, added some parts to the list