[Selling]  LF HMS/MFB & Sell/Trading other stuff (Yugioh, pokemon, battle strikers, etc)

Looking for HMS & MFB beyblades/accessories to trade for my stuff or looking for plain cash

Ask about items and shipping here, make offers in pms.

No refunds.

Pokemon Cards Offers & Deals (Click to View)
Spare parts and launchers (Click to View)
Battle strikers: X Calibur Metal XS with Launcher and Controller & extra medallion (Click to View)
More battle strikers metal xs(will sell individually or as a lot (Click to View)
Lots of yugioh cards (will sell individualy or as lot) (Click to View)
Thanks
Pic of m.dragoon added to op. thanks.
Im pretty interested in that Master Driger. Pics?
Ill add it to the OP as soon as I take one thanks.
Master driger pic added to op. Thanks.
Update: Added pics for nearly everything. Thanks.
What's the shipping to the us for one blade
Shipping to the US by airmail for packages up to 100g is around $3.17 and will take around 5 days(according to royal mail). Is that alright with you?
Updated: Added pics for everything now.
How much would shipping be for two of the battle strikers launchers and controllers, plus four of the Metal XS tops to the US?
It would be quite expensive due to the launchers being quite big and heavy..if your willing to pay the shipping fee which is £24.84...then alright..

If you want a cheaper shipping price I could send you the x calibur starter pack which will only be £12 shipping.

Edit: Shipping will be under £10. Sorry for the inconvenience.
can you tell me the cost of stadium and l-drago,pegasis?please
I'd just have to say that some cards are fake, Anyway do you have:

List o' stuff I need:

Dark Armed Dragon,
Blackwing - Armed Wing,
Blackwing Armor Master,
Cyber Dragon,
Mind Crush,
Pot of Duality (I MEGA doubt it but anyway,) X2,
Solemn Judgement,
Solemn Warning (Again, Doubt it.) X2,
Royal Oppression,
Icarus Attack?
Also could I have one of those mats?

If so, how much for them?
Im not aware if the cards are genuin or fake. Only used to play some yugioh when I was little and these are the remains heh. Anyway ill take a look when i get home.

Other than that, you could have the lot of them for really cheap. Just make an offer in pms.
OK, PM me when you've checked.
DO you have any synchro monsters? if not then do you have:

Yamata dragon
The wicked Eraser
Golem dragon
Malefic stardust dragon
Gandora dragon of destruction
Hundred eyes dragon
transforming sphere
Genesis dragon
Cyber Eltanin
Victory dragon
Ill post an update with what yugioh cards are included soon.

On another note, Gaia Dragon G has been sold to DranzerGTUV!
I bought Strata Dragoon G and got it the next day in excellent condition. Great seller Smile
Thanks for the feedback DranzerGTUV. Glad you liked it! :]
Can you give me details on if the xcaliber starter, like what condition the items are in?
The launcher and controller are in excellent condition. Near mint. But the actual striker has a few paint chips around the sides.
Any info on what the cards are? Sorry if I'm being pushy or anything.
Nah its ok, I can understand that you want those cards you listed but unfortunatenely, I can't post them till Monday evening-ish since Im reivisng for my exams and the last one will be on monday morning.

Hope you understand.