[Selling]  Kai edits sale

(Sep. 07, 2021  5:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  3:40 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: ok what r u looking 4?
Mostly sparking stuff and launchers also grips or db stuff

i got [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThHrumMmh8noFg-ZHzR6O...A&usqp=CAU]and[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ95O4KgVmz7pBb7V0xmxG...g&usqp=CAU]
(Sep. 07, 2021  6:02 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: Mostly sparking stuff and launchers also grips or db stuff

i got [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThHrumMmh8noFg-ZHzR6O...A&usqp=CAU]and[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ95O4KgVmz7pBb7V0xmxG...g&usqp=CAU]

I only use tt launchers sorry
Do you have any of stuff I listed besides the launchers

(Sep. 07, 2021  5:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  3:40 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: ok what r u looking 4?
Mostly sparking stuff and also grips or db stuff

This
what are the names of the metal fight beys?
(Sep. 08, 2021  6:53 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: what are the names of the metal fight beys?

Idk. Give me a offer.
two handgrips for all of them also do you have launchers
(Sep. 10, 2021  5:59 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: two handgrips for all of them also do you have launchers

No and that’s not a good offer
Bumping this trash thread with my stuff
Bump still looking to trade
All the beys and parts are either still in my room or in the garbage so i am done here!

(So I won’t answer you if you pm right away so I am sorry)
Bump still trying to trade my garbage!
😬😬😬😬😬😬
(Nov. 28, 2021  6:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still trying to trade my garbage!
😬😬😬😬😬😬

If it's garbage, then why do you think anyone will want it?
The thread title says “Leaving Sale/Trade”, but I’ve offered to buy multiple items several different times. I’m always told you can’t accept any form of payment, so how are we supposed to buy anything? And, if it’s a “Leaving/Trading Sale”, why would you be interested in trading for other Beyblade parts?

I’m very confused as to what the objective is here, and I believe everyone else is too: if you’re not trying to sell, what are you looking to accomplish by bumping the thread?
(Nov. 28, 2021  8:29 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2021  6:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still trying to trade my garbage!
😬😬😬😬😬😬

If it's garbage, then why do you think anyone will want it?
I was joking.

(Nov. 28, 2021  10:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The thread title says “Leaving Sale/Trade”, but I’ve offered to buy multiple items several different times. I’m always told you can’t accept any form of payment, so how are we supposed to buy anything? And, if it’s a “Leaving/Trading Sale”, why would you be interested in trading for other Beyblade parts?

I’m very confused as to what the objective is here, and I believe everyone else is too: if you’re not trying to sell, what are you looking to accomplish by bumping the thread?

To trade
Bumping this thread. I am still selling my stuff.
I also wanna trade also. So yeah I am still playing beyblade but not as much
Bump still selling my stuff
How do I buy products off of Google Photos?
(Jan. 01, 2022  11:10 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: How do I buy products off of Google Photos?

I can post the stuff on eBay. I can do this when I have a chance after school this week if I am not busy with 11th grade work
How do I find your shop on eBay?
(Jan. 01, 2022  11:15 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: How do I find your shop on eBay?

I have to make one. I am going to make it during the week of school is not that busy.
😬😬😬😬😬😬

Do you have any G revolution garbage?
(Feb. 22, 2022  5:37 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote:
😬😬😬😬😬😬

Do you have any G revolution garbage?

Check the first post
Now since I am 16 year old girl and need money for another guitar and more studio stuff I will sell my beyblade stuff when I get back on the site in roughly a few hours or days depending on if I have school stuff to do