[Selling]  Jade_Juper beys

(Jun. 03, 2018  1:04 AM)William327 Wrote: Hi I would like to know where to send money too also how long to ship

Hey! Seeing as those details may be considered somewhat sensitive, can we go to the Private Messages please? I'm sending you the details now.
Hey I saw an offer you made for a Duo Uranus for 40 USD on the first page of the thread. I just wanted to know if you still had it available.
(Jun. 20, 2018  3:46 AM)Ironheart86 Wrote: Hey I saw an offer you made for a Duo Uranus for 40 USD on the first page of the thread. I just wanted to know if you still had it available.

Hey! I don't have that model available, although as it would seem it was a Hasbro one, not a TT. I do have a friend who has a Duo, but he's hellbent on selling his second hand for about 70$, which I highly doubt you'd want to pay.
No. I just don't have the money for that at the moment. If you do find any other Duo Uranus for around $50 then do let me know. 

Side note: I would be interested in that offer if that is the only one that you have in the next few weeks. I don't know how long offers last on a bey like Duo Uranus.
(Jun. 21, 2018  6:06 AM)Ironheart86 Wrote: No. I just don't have the money for that at the moment. If you do find any other Duo Uranus for around $50 then do let me know. 

Side note: I would be interested in that offer if that is the only one that you have in the next few weeks. I don't know how long offers last on a bey like Duo Uranus.

I myself can't say how long my friend's Duo won't get sold. I really can't reserve because it is not even my Duo, but I will try to make my friend not mention it if he can.
UPDATE: A FEW CONTACTS OF MINE HAVE HELPED ME OUT WITH A SPECIAL "KILLER BEAFOWL BUNDLE".

The Bundle features Killer Beafowl, without the Killer facebolt for a price of 70$ if you are interested. In the bundle, there are also: 1 metal facebolt, 1 regular facebolt, 2 Fusion wheels, 4 energy rings, 1 spin track, 1 performance tip.

If interested, please pm me.
How much is the dx set and the jade jupiter
(Aug. 28, 2018  6:56 PM)bdblader Wrote: How much is the dx set and the jade jupiter

I'm selling the Jade Jupiter for 80$ with free shipping (much cheaper than Burstlover, by the way) and if you mean the DX Zero G set, I am also selling that for 60$ with free shipping.
(Aug. 28, 2018  6:56 PM)bdblader Wrote: How much is the dx set and the jade jupiter

(Aug. 29, 2018  7:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Or this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3835086410

(Aug. 29, 2018  5:49 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Lets not decide for other ppl okay. ;0

I know you guys are trying to be informative , but lets give people some space

Yeah, they have to decide for their own selves. Probably would be better to manage this over PM.

(Aug. 29, 2018  5:59 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm not trying to say what the person who wants the VL layer should do. I'm simply saying that VL is a bad layer to BuilderRob, who wants the much better Revive Phoenix  in exchange for it.

It seems like they're talking the stock beys to me, not the layers. But they should maybe sort out those details before they decide, haha.

Would you be interested?
Ok and I didn't mean the zero g one I meant the one with the bb10 stadium and other stuff cuz I really want one

Also do you have Mercury Anubis the original black and blue one?
(Aug. 31, 2018  9:50 PM)bdblader Wrote: Ok and I didn't mean the zero g one I meant the one with the bb10 stadium and other stuff cuz I really want one

Also do you have Mercury Anubis the original black and blue one?

I don't have that. I have the Mercury anubius for 50 USD with free shipping and it is blue and black. Which set though?