[Selling]  Jade_Juper beys

(Apr. 30, 2018  1:39 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Bump!

Hey! Just asking, what does bump mean? I see it all the time. Thanks!
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

It just pushes your topic up to the top of the list of topics, it has no other use.
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:33 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey! Just asking, what does bump mean? I see it all the time. Thanks!

It just pushes your topic up to the top of the list of topics, it has no other use.

Ok thanks...
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Means , Bringing.Up.My.Post
Do you have any references??
(May. 10, 2018  1:19 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Do you have any references??

What?
(May. 11, 2018  2:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  1:19 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Do you have any references??

What?

People who have bought from you and can vouche on your trustworthyness?
(May. 11, 2018  1:51 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  2:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote: What?

People who have bought from you and can vouche on your trustworthyness?

Well I did send a package to one of the people who bought something from me. I'm not overly certain on the status of that though, only because the guy refuses to respond to my PM. Nonetheless, I'm not interested in scamming you or anyone for many reasons. If you are interested in purchasing anything from me, please send me a PM. If you don't want to purchase anything, I can understand your choice, in which case thank you for your interest and have a nice day. (This isn't meant to offend you)
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:07 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: sorry, don't have a card or a paypal so, no dice.

Just a rather silly suggestion, but here goes.

You are in the US, unless I'm mistaken (no I didn't track you, you posted to attempt to purchase an item from a seller who only ships in the US). Therefore, you actually can pay through Paypal if you wanted. Just google paypal 711, and you will find out how to do it. Basically, create your paypal account, go to a 7 11, pay the money and get your balance topped up and purchase from any seller.

(Apr. 29, 2018  8:12 AM)jade_juper Wrote: No, in fact if you are in the US, you can just create a paypal account (IT WON'T ASK YOU FOR CREDIT CARD BUT IT WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD ADD IT), then you go to 7 11 with the money you want loaded on to your paypal account then they load it for you and you can spend it.

Read this if I'm not explaining it very well:  https://www.clintonfitch.com/2017/01/add...-7-eleven/

IF, this changes your mind, I still have two Drain Fafnirs (Takara) although I think that may soon become 0.

thx for the info. I'll see what I can do, so try to keep the fafnirs as long as u can please. I understand if you just sold 'em or can't reserve them.
(May. 12, 2018  5:33 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Just a rather silly suggestion, but here goes.

You are in the US, unless I'm mistaken (no I didn't track you, you posted to attempt to purchase an item from a seller who only ships in the US). Therefore, you actually can pay through Paypal if you wanted. Just google paypal 711, and you will find out how to do it. Basically, create your paypal account, go to a 7 11, pay the money and get your balance topped up and purchase from any seller.

(Apr. 29, 2018  8:12 AM)jade_juper Wrote: No, in fact if you are in the US, you can just create a paypal account (IT WON'T ASK YOU FOR CREDIT CARD BUT IT WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD ADD IT), then you go to 7 11 with the money you want loaded on to your paypal account then they load it for you and you can spend it.

Read this if I'm not explaining it very well:  https://www.clintonfitch.com/2017/01/add...-7-eleven/

IF, this changes your mind, I still have two Drain Fafnirs (Takara) although I think that may soon become 0.

thx for the info. I'll see what I can do, so try to keep the fafnirs as long as u can please. I understand if you just sold 'em or can't reserve them.

Fortunately, I haven't sold them yet. I met a scammer who almost scammed me, but I managed to not get scammed. I'll keep them for you as long as I can (which is probably however long you wish to arrive at a decision). Basically, I can't reserve them but they are almost guaranteed to not get sold, so no need to worry. Thanks for your interest.
Okay, thank you. Got it. You're welcome.
(May. 12, 2018  5:17 PM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: Okay, thank you. Got it. You're welcome.

No problems. Have a nice day!
wouldn't it be cool if there was a bey called crooked chronos or atlas unbound or hell hades?
I have found one beyblade that's being shipped but I need 2 I sent you a pm asking about hades and a WD performance tip but I'd even know if you have any if not I will take any of these scythe Kronos death quetquatal gravity destroyer(with left spin launcher) twisted tempo or earth eagle. I already have bought a Orion from someone which was takara so I only take takara Tommy thanks and have a nice day
(May. 24, 2018  4:06 AM)William327 Wrote: I have found one beyblade that's being shipped but I need 2 I sent you a pm asking about hades and a WD performance tip but I'd even know if you have any if not I will take any of these scythe Kronos death quetquatal gravity destroyer(with left spin launcher) twisted tempo or earth eagle. I already have bought a Orion from someone which was takara so I only take takara Tommy thanks and have a nice day

Replied! Please send me a message on which ones you specifically want.
Ight I'ma just take your phantom Orion and if just if theirs anything wrong is their refunds cuz I will send back if there's missing parts but I want your phantom but in your personal opinion which would you rather have scythekronos, death quetquatal or hades kerbecs and then ill buy thanks

When you buying more phantom Orion

Cuz I don't care for it but if u have any today or tomorrow I will buy
Thanks
(May. 25, 2018  3:54 AM)William327 Wrote: Ight I'ma just take your phantom Orion and if just if theirs anything wrong is their refunds cuz I will send back if there's missing parts but I want your phantom but in your personal opinion which would you rather have scythekronos, death quetquatal or hades kerbecs and then ill buy thanks

When you buying more phantom Orion

Cuz I don't care for it but if u have any today or tomorrow I will buy
Thanks

I'll remove myself from the picture and tell you what the beyblade wiki says. According to the Wiki, Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl and Hades Kerbecs is a must have, so I would say get those 3. Up to you though.

I have Phantom Orion already. Will update post
I onlly has 40 dollars with extra money to but onlly like 3 dollar I live in us too
(May. 25, 2018  10:38 PM)William327 Wrote: I onlly has 40 dollars with extra money to but onlly like 3 dollar I live in us too

That's fine, I offer 20$ per beyblade with free shipping worldwide.
Hi I would like to know where to send money too also how long to ship