[Selling]  Jade_Juper beys

Welcome to my thread!

I'm not a shop owner or anything. I just want to sell some beyblades and make some money so I do this. My charges are 20 USD and free shipping on most beys. (except Jade, that'll cost a fortune. Also the DX set which have Duo and all). All is takara or sono.

Currently in stock: (UPDATED 18/4/18)

L drago Destructor f:s x 5 (20 USD and free shipping)

Phantom Orion x 3 (20 USD and free shipping)

Big bang pegasis f:d x 1 (20 USD and free shipping)

Scythe Kronos T125EDS x 5 (special offer: 14 USD + free shipping)

Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF x 2 (20$ and free shipping)

Variares D:D x 1 (20$ and free shipping)

Flash sagitario 230WD x 2 (20 $ and free shipping)

Diablo Nemesis X:D (20 $ and free shipping)

Fang Leone 130W2D: x 1 (20 $ and free shipping)

Edit:(25/4/18) 

Here is the absolute full list of beyblades which I have. If something isn't covered here, feel free to ask me:

Flash Sagittario 230WD, Fusion Hades AD145SWD, Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF, Grand Ketos T125, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Gryph Girago WA130HF, Guardian Revizer 160SB, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Jade Jupiter S130RB (random vol 8) Kreis Cygnus 145WD, L L Drago 105F, L-Drago Destroy F:S, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF , VariAres D:D, [b]Earth Aquila (Eagle) 145WD Flame Byxis 230WD, Flame Libra T125ES, Flame Sagittario C145S,[b]Lightning L Drago 100HF, Omega Dragonis 85XF,[b]Vulcan Horuseus 145D Wing Pegasis 90WF.[b]Basalt Horogium 145WD, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Big Bang Pegasis F:D, Burn Phoenix 135MS Dark Bull H145SD Dark Cancer CH120SF, Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Diablo Nemesis X:D, [/b] Orojya Wyvang 145EDS, Storm Pegasis 105F, Phantom Orion B:D,Poison Serpent SW145SD, Ray Gil 100RSF, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Rock Leone 145WB, Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Samurai Pegasis W105R²F, Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, Storm Capricorne M145Q, [/b][/b][/b]

If you have a bey which you wants, pls type here. I can't say that I have every bey you want, but I have some good contacts who can get me almost any bey, but the price may vary. All payments through paypal please, and if you want place order send me email at am.19690125@gmail.com. If you has any special need, I try my best to help you. ALL REGULAR BEYBLADE (SUCH AS GALAXY PEGASIS, FANG LEONE WHICH DON'T COME FROM RANDOM BOOSTER AND LIMITED EDITION) ARE 20 $ WITH FREE SHIPPING. EXCEPTION IS BEAT LYNX WHICH IS SONOKONG FOR 25$ WITH FREE SHIPPING AND FUSION HADES SONOKONG FOR 25$ WITH FREE SHIPPING. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/1JXr8 < you can see here my proof.

Also, once pay I ship to you address. My english is not so good but I am not scammer. 

Thanks have good day!
How much would Duo Uranus sell for? If it helps, I don't want an answer like "$75"! Smile Also, how much for Jade Jupiter?
Jade will cost a bomb. Around 70 USD, mint Sonokong with free shipping. Duo I don't have, I can get you a Jade Jupiter but its not with me so can't send a picture.

Jade is impossible to find so I can't do better. The guy I'm sourcing from can't do any better.
(Apr. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)Balake\ Wrote: That's all good, I just won't buy. :)

Found someone willing to sell a Duo for 40 USD. I'll ship to you for free. Interested?
Sorry, I've made a decision to sell my 30 beys, along with my TT L/R launcher that I got about a week or two ago. I know, it was a quick "faze" I went through. ? I will let you know when I post my lot on eBay, in case you would be interested in buying it. ? Sorry. Thank you for the offer though.
My Duo is Jade Jupiter Balake, so if you have that I'd be very much interested in purchasing it. If not, I have most beys.

UPDATE: 1 person has purchased a Variares, Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl from me. That being said, I NOW HAVE FLASH SAGITTARIUS, Death Quetzalcoatl, Variares, Kreis Cygnus, Beat Lynx (Beat lynx will cost 20 USD with free shipping) and Diablo Nemesis and Fang Leone. as well.
SCYTHE KRONOS SPECIAL PROMOTION! (SONOKONG ORIGINAL)

14 USD WITH FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.
Woah, these deals are amazing. I'm planning to by a few from you soon, do you happen to have Hell Crown 130FB?
(Apr. 25, 2018  10:48 AM)MrSpriggan Wrote: Woah, these deals are amazing. I'm planning to by a few from you soon, do you happen to have Hell Crown 130FB?

I'm very sorry to say, I don't have Hell Crown 130FB unfortunately.

If you want anything else, please let me know and I can try to get them to you. I'm glad you feel that my prices are good.

(Apr. 25, 2018  10:48 AM)MrSpriggan Wrote: Woah, these deals are amazing. I'm planning to by a few from you soon, do you happen to have Hell Crown 130FB?

When (if at all) you wish to purchase my beyblades, please send me a pm with your address, phone number and the beyblades you'd like. Please don't misunderstand me; I don't mean to be forcing anything on you so if I make you uncomfortable please let me know.
u got fafnir?
Yes, for 33$ with free shipping although I have to buy it from my nearby toy store.
(Apr. 26, 2018  3:36 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: u got fafnir?
ok. U accept cash?
(Apr. 26, 2018  7:40 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: ok. U accept cash?

I'm horribly sorry, but I take only Paypal. I really cannot take cash, although I would if I could. Sorry if I just ruined your plans.
Dang it. It's okay, I just really wanted to get one for myself and my little brother.
sorry, don't have a card or a paypal so, no dice.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:07 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: sorry, don't have a card or a paypal so, no dice.

Just a rather silly suggestion, but here goes.

You are in the US, unless I'm mistaken (no I didn't track you, you posted to attempt to purchase an item from a seller who only ships in the US). Therefore, you actually can pay through Paypal if you wanted. Just google paypal 711, and you will find out how to do it. Basically, create your paypal account, go to a 7 11, pay the money and get your balance topped up and purchase from any seller.
so, basically I don't need a card to have an active paypal?
No, in fact if you are in the US, you can just create a paypal account (IT WON'T ASK YOU FOR CREDIT CARD BUT IT WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD ADD IT), then you go to 7 11 with the money you want loaded on to your paypal account then they load it for you and you can spend it.

Read this if I'm not explaining it very well:  https://www.clintonfitch.com/2017/01/add...-7-eleven/

IF, this changes your mind, I still have two Drain Fafnirs (Takara) although I think that may soon become 0.