[Selling]  Ignite Your Spirit! Selling Thread

This thread is for people who wish to sell or purchase items at the Ignite Your Spirit! tournament .

There are a few rules.
1. You may post - Things you are selling.
- Things you are looking to buy.
- Things you are willing to trade.

2. You may not -Make deals [Do that through PM's]

Hope to see you all there!
ok um right now i have just some random easy to find/useless parts (I.E. fs, bs, rock, and dark), i will update what i can sell later

im looking for HMS parts right now, im mostly wanting dranzer ms/mf's attack ring (more wanting dranzer ms', and yes i know they are bad), dranzer ms' running core, and a metal flat? running core if anyone has it

thats it for now, i will update when i have more parts...
Doesn't this need an [EVENT] Tag instead of [SELLING]?
Forgot that there was one.
I guess this counts:
x1 Beylauncher L. PM me offers.
Looking to buy beys that are used or new. And by used I mean not worn out, lol. Stadiums, parts, cases. Looking to pay reasonable prices and shipping if you live outside my area. Would be interested in buying it in 'lots' if anyone has it just to boost my collection. PM/IM me with offers!
You live in Dallas, no where near this tournament is held therefore your post is invalid.
Think before posting.
I do apologize, for offending. I realize the tournament is outside of Dallas but if you read my profile, I travel all around the country (and into Canada and sometimes Mexico)to conventions and with my work. Beyblading tournaments actually were something I plan on checking out in the next few months, I do apologize my screen jumped and I didn't see the date on the tournament.
1X beylauncher R blue by takara tomy and slightly used and no breaks
im probably gonna add some other stuff soon
Selling a beylauncher L (Lightning L-drago Version)
quetzalcoatl 90WF used gold version. bid starts at $20
pm all offers $20 or higher. im not going for any lower!
Selling a couple Attack Stadiums, Newer beys: Meteo L Drago, Lacerta, PreHWS Virgo, Counter Leone (paint chipped but still pretty new), Ketos, Kelbex, Vulcan, Hasbro Launcher grip 1, 3-segment launcher grip (launcher grip 2), Metal faces, etc.

Ps.I sold a couple attack stadiums already so PM me if you wanted one before the tourny because I'm not sure i'll have any left by then.
I'd need a Burn Phoenix Metal & Energy Ring...
I might be going to Canada so I might be buying stuff.
This is a selling thread for a tournament held in Toronto, Canada.. :V
new of what i want: ldrago II (rush ver, the red one), meteo, launcher gip, any unwanted parts from the Ldrago reshuffle set, and ray.
stuff i can sell/trade:, some light launchers (hasbro), some random hasbro beyblade stuff, for trade only lighting ldrago, and i might be able to sell a beylauncher L

PM me for offers
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:07 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Selling a couple Attack Stadiums, Newer beys: Meteo L Drago, Lacerta, Counter Leone (paint chipped but still pretty new), Ketos, Vulcan, Hasbro Launcher grip 1, 3-segment launcher grip (launcher grip 2), Metal faces, etc.

Ps.I sold a couple attack stadiums already so PM me if you wanted one before the tourny because I'm not sure i'll have any left by then.

how much for a vulcan?
PM him.
ok so i am updating what i want: i will take any unwanted/bad parts parts from plastic, HMS, and MFB/BMF beyblades as long as i dont already have those parts (i dont care if they are bad parts or not, as long as they arent broken i want it Smile, also i am wanting HMS plastic parts than MFB/BMF)

and for selling: same as my last post

PM me for offers
I've got a lot of extra parts, so I figured I might as well post them here. If there is something you want to buy, just PM me and I'll be sure to bring it to the tournament.

Clear Wheels
Ketos (Dark Blue)
L Drago II (Absorb, Purple)

Wheels
Rock x3
Thermal
Storm
Flame x2
Virgo (Purple, used, from RBV2)
Grand
Meteo (Blue)

Tracks
DF145 x4 (Dark Red, Red, Yellow, Clear Pink)
T125 x3 (Yellow, Clear Yellow, Clear Orange)
145 x2 (Clear Green, White)
105 x2 (Blue x2, Clear Blue, Clear Purple)
ED145 (Clear Brown)

Bottoms
RF (Clear Dark Blue)
D (Clear Brown)
SF (Clear Pink)
FS (Clear Pink)
LF (Clear Blue)

And, I of course still have what is listed/shown here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-Kei...blade-Shop
You mean LDrago II..? As MS LDrago had no clear wheel. amirite?
Are trades okay with you?
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:19 AM)Dan Wrote: You mean LDrago II..? As MS LDrago had no clear wheel. amirite?
Are trades okay with you?

Yes, my mistake haha.
I would much rather sell at this point, and it wouldn't take much to purchase some of those parts from me, but you can PM me any trade ideas you have.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)Kei Wrote: I've got a lot of extra parts, so I figured I might as well post them here. If there is something you want to buy, just PM me and I'll be sure to bring it to the tournament.

Clear Wheels
Ketos (Dark Blue)
L Drago II (Absorb, Purple)

Wheels
Rock x3
Thermal
Storm
Flame x2
Virgo (Purple, used, from RBV2)
Grand
Meteo (Blue)

Tracks
DF145 x4 (Dark Red, Red, Yellow, Clear Pink)
T125 x3 (Yellow, Clear Yellow, Clear Orange)
145 x2 (Clear Green, White)
105 x2 (Blue x2, Clear Blue, Clear Purple)
ED145 (Clear Brown)

Bottoms
RF (Clear Dark Blue)
D (Clear Brown)
SF (Clear Pink)
FS (Clear Pink)
LF (Clear Blue)

And, I of course still have what is listed/shown here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-Kei...blade-Shop

What minute mold of Virgo?
Its from RBV2.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:50 AM)i8u Wrote: What minute mold of Virgo?

It's around 3:30 or so, I believe. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't tested it in a long time.