[Selling]  I'm going retro (kinda)

Does anyone here have a metal series grip they would like to trade? I'll post pics if I have what you want.
(May. 08, 2018  2:53 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Does anyone here have a metal series grip they would like to trade? I'll post pics if I have what you want.

Hasbro or TT? I have both, new sealed.
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  2:53 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Does anyone here have a metal series grip they would like to trade? I'll post pics if I have what you want.

either or tbh
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

hi, you have old school sealed beyblades for sale? If so, please reply back.
(Jun. 10, 2018  6:41 PM)andrewl94 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Hasbro or TT? I have both, new sealed.

How old is oldschool to you? ha, I made a funny.
(Jun. 10, 2018  10:28 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2018  6:41 PM)andrewl94 Wrote: hi, you have old school sealed beyblades for sale? If so, please reply back.

How old is oldschool to you? ha, I made a funny.

lol, hasbro. which do you have?
(Jun. 10, 2018  6:41 PM)andrewl94 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Hasbro or TT? I have both, new sealed.

Dude, Old School is his Username that he chose because he likes the Plastic Gen beys. He mentioned that he said he has the grip that you want from both the companies TakaraTommy/Tomy and Hasbro...
(Jun. 11, 2018  6:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2018  6:41 PM)andrewl94 Wrote: hi, you have old school sealed beyblades for sale? If so, please reply back.

Dude, Old School is his Username that he chose because he likes the Plastic Gen beys. He mentioned that he said he has the grip that you want from both the companies TakaraTommy/Tomy and Hasbro...

relax kid lmao... idk why youre upset. mommy didnt give you your cereal in the morning?
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:10 PM)andrewl94 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  6:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Dude, Old School is his Username that he chose because he likes the Plastic Gen beys. He mentioned that he said he has the grip that you want from both the companies TakaraTommy/Tomy and Hasbro...

relax kid lmao... idk why youre upset. mommy didnt give you your cereal in the morning?
Wow.. Please be careful about your posts on this forum. Because this was kind of rude. 
The rules say, 
Quote: 
Don’t harass or be rude to other members. In general, try to be nice to them and make their lives better. This site exists solely as a fun place for Beyblade fans online — don’t make it un-fun.

(Jun. 11, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Wow.. Please be careful about your posts on this forum. Because this was kind of rude. 
The rules say, 

(Jun. 11, 2018  2:27 PM)andrewl94 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: lol are you talking to me?
(Jun. 11, 2018  6:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Dude, Old School is his Username that he chose because he likes the Plastic Gen beys. He mentioned that he said he has the grip that you want from both the companies TakaraTommy/Tomy and Hasbro...

First of all, I was just informing you for your good...
Second, this is basically breaching the rules...
Third, tell your mommy to teach you where to put punctuations and capitalizations, LOL.
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:37 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

First of all, I was just informing you for your good...
Second, this is basically breaching the rules...
Third, tell your mommy to teach you where to put punctuations and capitalizations, LOL.

Turbo falcon

Someone in Chennai reply me send your no and name