[Selling]  How much would MIB Jade Jupiters sell for?

Title says it all. I'm wondering how much MIB Jade Jupiters can go for. I have 2 which have never even been launched or otherwise used. I don't plan to sell them but just wondering (to prove to someone what Jade Jupiter is extremely valueable)
(Nov. 14, 2019  1:53 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote: Title says it all. I'm wondering how much MIB Jade Jupiters can go for. I have 2 which have never even been launched or otherwise used. I don't plan to sell them but just wondering (to prove to someone what Jade Jupiter is extremely valueable)

I’ve seen them online for over $100. One that is out of the box will go for maybe a little less than $100 though. Maybe around $80-90.
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  1:53 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote: Title says it all. I'm wondering how much MIB Jade Jupiters can go for. I have 2 which have never even been launched or otherwise used. I don't plan to sell them but just wondering (to prove to someone what Jade Jupiter is extremely valueable)

I’ve seen them online for over $100. One that is out of the box will go for maybe a little less than $100 though. Maybe around $80-90.

Really? I sold a used for 100 USD. Can I ask how over 100 you may mean?
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:54 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve seen them online for over $100. One that is out of the box will go for maybe a little less than $100 though. Maybe around $80-90.

Really? I sold a used for 100 USD. Can I ask how over 100 you may mean?

Around $150. You could probably get $100 for yours though if you never launched it before even without the box.

Edit: Just looked at more online. You might actually be able to get $150 or more for one that has never been used even without the box. There are a few in that price range I found.
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  2:54 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote: Really? I sold a used for 100 USD. Can I ask how over 100 you may mean?

Around $150. You could probably get $100 for yours though if you never launched it before even without the box.

Edit: Just looked at more online. You might actually be able to get $150 or more for one that has never been used even without the box. There are a few in that price range I found.

Wow so 300 USD total. That is awesome!

I have the box and all too.