[Selling]  Hasbro Burst Classic Parts For Sale

Hello! I'm BladerJayCraft, I'm selling some Classic Parts for sale at a reasonable price. There will be a link to a video that has a picture of all my Beyblades that are for sale. Pennslyvania meet up, no shipping mainly selling at tournaments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNadQCl...e=youtu.be

LAYERS ($1-$3)
Dragoon Storm
Dranzer Spiral
Storm Spryzen
Raging Roktavor (Yellow or Rip Fire Ver.)
Exceed Evipero
Holy Horusood (Red Ver.)
Nova Neptrius
Victory Valtryek (Rip Fire Ver.)
Phrenic Phantazus

Valtryek
Unicrest
Evipero
Wyvron

DISKS ($1)
Wing (x2)
Spread
Boost
Upper

DRIVERS ($2)
Zephyr
Unite (Blue and Green Ver.)
Jaggy
Tower
Impact
Hunter
Variable (Blue and Red Ver. Both Awakened)
Needle
Massive
Nothing
Xtreme (Worn)

That's all I have to offer
Edit: I youtubed it, and saw what they do. Still not sure if they are WBO tournament legal though.

Sorry, relatively new to this. What does it mean by "awakened" for the variable drivers? I assume it's reached a certain point of wear that it does something differently/better. What does it do exactly? And are they still considered tournament legal?
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:02 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Sorry, relatively new to this. What does it mean by "awakened" for the variable drivers? I assume it's reached a certain point of wear that it does something differently/better. What does it do exactly? And are they still considered tournament legal?

You are correct on the awakened definition. Yes it is still considered tournament legal and this is for the format Burst Classic, which only allows single and dual layers. It is different from Burst Standard.
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You are correct on the awakened definition. Yes it is still considered tournament legal and this is for the format Burst Classic, which only allows single and dual layers. It is different from Burst Standard.

Ah, okay that makes sense. I haven't watched much of the anime, so I didn't know that "awakening" was meant to happen. Pretty cool mechanic though =)
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:11 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You are correct on the awakened definition. Yes it is still considered tournament legal and this is for the format Burst Classic, which only allows single and dual layers. It is different from Burst Standard.

Ah, okay that makes sense. I haven't watched much of the anime, so I didn't know that "awakening" was meant to happen. Pretty cool mechanic though =)

Would you still like to buy anything?
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Would you still like to buy anything?

Quite possibly, I'm still researching parts for different formats and all that since I just got back into the game. After I get some of that sorted out, I'll get back to you.
how much for the valtryek parts?
Can I buy storm spryzen boost impact and

valtrek spread unite please