[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

Is everything in the OP still for sale?
No. The most accurate picture is in this post:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evo-s-qu...pid1095972
I'll be updating the OP with everything that is still available with a picture update of HMS and Plastic's tomorrow.

In the mean time, Red Dragoon MS, White Dragoon MSUV, and White Dragoon MF have all been sold.
~~ Updated the OP with new picture's of what's left! ~~
PM'd.
Received my blades today, in great condition. Thanks heaps
Bump~

Still got a few things left, PM me if interested.
do you still have dranzer ms? and driger ms? pm for the price
(Jun. 05, 2014  2:14 PM)qtown2025 Wrote: do you still have dranzer ms? and driger ms? pm for the price

I have sent you a PM regarding your question('s).

---------------------------

Still have beyblade's left for sale, PM me if your serious about buying / ready to pay.
PM'd a question.
This is just a shot in the dark.
I really really want violet venus for my collection. Would you trade it for my zeus.
Can you reply to my latest PM when you have time please Stupid. Thanks!
Check your PMs! Grin
Updated the OP with the most recent picture of my stock. Post questions here. PM only if ready to pay.
it wont let me pm you. How much for your hms Dragoons, Dranzers and Drigers?
(Apr. 05, 2015  7:10 AM)Dzedo_Tensei Wrote: 40 for zeus?
Hello...

Read the opening/first post
Offers should be via PM ONLY Wink
* Updated the OP with new pictures / items that are available for sale. Feel free to post here or PM me for any offers / questions.
(Jul. 29, 2017  4:28 AM)Evolution Wrote: * Updated the OP with new pictures / items that are available for sale. Feel free to post here or PM me for any offers / questions.

Hi do you have a Dranzer MS?
Regards
Bump. Still have some items for sale.
Bump. Sorry for the delay to all who messaged me about items, things came up at work and I was unable to log on for a while.

That being said I have replied to all who messaged me regarding items and still have plenty of things available.

Thanks,
Evo ~~~
Guardian Driger, Venusian G, Bistool and Blue Dranzer MS (Hasbro) are all sold.
^ Do you have any HMS left?
Do you still have Death Gargoyle + Rushing Boar?