[Selling]  Duo Uranus, wing Pegasus, l drago guardian

Hello! I am selling my duo uranus, L drago guardian and Wing pegasus. They are all fully functional and in amazing condition. The wing pegasus is missing a clip on the spin track but this isn't noticeable and it doesn't affect the performance in battle. I am also including a beyblade case with it as well. Click on the link below for photos and more information on the beyblades.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dhXDxfp

Here is the link to my product on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353112324563
I am interested in the beys and the case
(Jun. 20, 2020  12:16 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: I am interested in the beys and the case

Ok. Dm me and we will discuss it there 😁
(Jun. 20, 2020  12:16 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: I am interested in the beys and the case

I messaged you
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:52 AM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote:

I messaged you

He may not have been serious about purchasing them, at least not at a price they are worth.
(Jun. 21, 2020  4:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:52 AM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: I messaged you

He may not have been serious about purchasing them, at least not at a price they are worth.

Thanks for the insight Deceased crab. I feel as though many people either don’t know what they are worth or they do and try to lowball me. People on Reddit constantly try to offer £20 for these beys! 😂
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:01 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  4:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: He may not have been serious about purchasing them, at least not at a price they are worth.

Thanks for the insight Deceased crab. I feel as though many people either don’t know what they are worth or they do and try to lowball me. People on Reddit constantly try to offer £20 for these beys! 😂

That's a shame. Duo itself is worth about $80, or perhaps a little less. It's quite rude to make an offer as low as £20.

Just don't take everyone who expresses interest in buying these seriously. Most will be unwilling to pay, because it's a prohibitively rare and expensive bey. They want the shiny object, but don't want to pay what it's worth.
(Jun. 21, 2020  8:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  6:01 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: Thanks for the insight Deceased crab. I feel as though many people either don’t know what they are worth or they do and try to lowball me. People on Reddit constantly try to offer £20 for these beys! 😂

That's a shame. Duo itself is worth about $80, or perhaps a little less. It's quite rude to make an offer as low as £20.

Just don't take everyone who expresses interest in buying these seriously. Most will be unwilling to pay, because it's a prohibitively rare and expensive bey. They want the shiny object, but don't want to pay what it's worth.

Ok. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the help!
I have a wing Pegasus too it's very good but my face bolt is broken but the energy ring and fusion wheel and spin track and tip work fine
(Jun. 25, 2020  7:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a wing Pegasus too it's very good but my face bolt is broken but the energy ring and fusion wheel and spin track and tip work fine

Neat. Why did you post that here?
Oh I forgot this was a selling thread my bad
Sorry if this is irrelevant, but holy carp! Has the price for these beys increased that much since a few years ago? I remember when you could buy the NIB set for like $30 or $40
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Sorry if this is irrelevant, but holy carp! Has the price for these beys increased that much since a few years ago? I remember when you could buy the NIB set for like $30 or $40

Yeah. The price has gone up a lot. Duo Uranus being the most expensive out of the three