Selling Duo Uranus 230WD TT [75 USD + 5 USD shipping]

Selling my Takara Tomy Duo Uranus 230WD. It is used and in alright condition. I am selling it for 75 USD and ship 5 USD worldwide.

Edit: I have sold the Duo Uranus.
If you're willing to sell it at $60 instead pm me.
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:56 PM)achhazal Wrote: If you're willing to sell it at $60 instead pm me.

Sorry, the lowest I can go is 90 USD.
I think achhazal's offer of $60 isn't too far off. The market for Duo Uranus is already small as it is since metal fight standard competitions don't exactly happen frequently and the last one that sold on ebay went for $65. It might be a bit low, but I think $90 is definitely high. I purchased the entire DX set without the LR launcher for $38 just a month ago from a WBO thread (although that was an insanely good deal).
(Nov. 04, 2019  2:52 AM)Discourse Wrote: I think achhazal's offer of $60 isn't too far off. The market for Duo Uranus is already small as it is since metal fight standard competitions don't exactly happen frequently and the last one that sold on ebay went for $65. It might be a bit low, but I think $90 is definitely high. I purchased the entire DX set without the LR launcher for $38 just a month ago from a WBO thread (although that was an insanely good deal).
$90 isn’t far off from the price. Lowering the price might end up giving the seller no profit. The seller has to mark the price up in order for it to be fair for both the buyer and the seller.
(Nov. 04, 2019  2:52 AM)Discourse Wrote: I think achhazal's offer of $60 isn't too far off. The market for Duo Uranus is already small as it is since metal fight standard competitions don't exactly happen frequently and the last one that sold on ebay went for $65. It might be a bit low, but I think $90 is definitely high. I purchased the entire DX set without the LR launcher for $38 just a month ago from a WBO thread (although that was an insanely good deal).

I'm sorry if I seem a bit agitated, but I have priced it in this manner for a reason. If you don't want it, please don't wish me ill. You must have found someone who didn't know what the DX set is or you probably got scammed. I can't think of a reason for it to go so cheap.
(Nov. 04, 2019  3:54 AM)Lord Aditya Wrote:

I'm sorry if I seem a bit agitated, but I have priced it in this manner for a reason. If you don't want it, please don't wish me ill. You must have found someone who didn't know what the DX set is or you probably got scammed. I can't think of a reason for it to go so cheap.

I never wished you ill anywhere in my message. I was trying to let you know that if you wanted to sell it (which you seem to be desperately trying to do, since you're bumping it on a daily basis, you should probably be pricing it similarly to sold prices). I most certainly did not get scammed since I have the physical product, and the seller was someone who has been on the WBO for around a decade. In fact, you can find it on my post history if you're skeptical.
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:43 AM)Discourse Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  3:54 AM)Lord Aditya Wrote: I'm sorry if I seem a bit agitated, but I have priced it in this manner for a reason. If you don't want it, please don't wish me ill. You must have found someone who didn't know what the DX set is or you probably got scammed. I can't think of a reason for it to go so cheap.

I never wished you ill anywhere in my message. I was trying to let you know that if you wanted to sell it (which you seem to be desperately trying to do, since you're bumping it on a daily basis, you should probably be pricing it similarly to sold prices). I most certainly did not get scammed since I have the physical product, and the seller was someone who has been on the WBO for around a decade. In fact, you can find it on my post history if you're skeptical.

Alright. Well yes I am interested in selling it but I don't want to go that much lower. I pity the seller though. Recently saw a DX set go for 180 or so USD.
Now selling for 75 USD with 5 USD shipping! Looking to sell urgently as I am urgently in need of the money.

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!
Mods please close the thread as I've sold my Beyblade.